Access to trusted reviews, the best Garage Door Repair Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Garage Door Installation And Repair reviews in Austinburg
Following the installation, he took time to explain the "workings," the safety features and even helped me to program the opener with my car.
This experience was a good one!
I showed him the broken roller and he suggested that he could solve the problem by replacing all ten rollers and lubricate the door for $90.00, which seemed extremely reasonable to me. He had the work done in less than an hour and then took the time to discuss proper maintenance with me, suggesting that I lubricate the rollers and joints every six months or so - when we change the clocks ahead or back. He suggested that I use clear silicone spray rather than WD-40 or oil and then showed me how and where to lubricate the rollers and other areas on the door.
I had originally bought the door in 2006 through Lowe's without doing my homework and had been very unhappy afterward with the transaction for both price and especially the service from their subcontractor who was a no-show for one appointment and cancelled another at the last minute. Most irritating, when I complained to Lowe's at the time, they didn't seem to care.
When the door door broke recently, I went to Lowe's first despite the earlier problems because I assumed that they would know the manufacturer and product best since they had sold it. To be honest, I was leery when Lowe's said they would send someone out to look it over, fearing that the subcontractor might try to push me into buying a new door or some other unnecessary repair. In fact, I joined Angie's List after setting the appointment and, but I read through the garage door services I became more comfortable and confident that this would not be a serious problem and that I could call many other repair people if this meeting proved unsatisfactory.
However, I said earlier,
I will use
I would recommend the company and use them again
1. They fit me into their busy schedule much sooner than I had hoped.
2. They arrived right on time.
3. They contacted me prior to the visit to confirm time and location.
5. They started work immediately and completed the job very quickly.
6. They fully explained what they had done and gave me information as to when I should have the doors checked in the future and what to look for that might indicate service or replacement is needed (the doors and mechanisms are 12 years old and normal life expectancy is 10 - 15 years, depending on usage).
7. There was absolutely no "up-sell BS" or pressure to buy anything. They came to do only what was needed.
In the future, when I need garage door service and/or replacement, I will definitely turn to
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Garage Door Repair Companies in Austinburg, OH
Ellicott City, MD
North Canton, OH
Brooklyn Hts, OH
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Austinburg.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center