Chicken wire rarely looks this good
Find Top-Rated Wappingers Falls Driveway Gate Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Driveway Gate Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Driveway Gate Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 428 reviews for
Wappingers Falls Driveway Gate Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Driveway Gate Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Wappingers Falls
Building a new wooden deck or fence? You’ll soon be faced with the tough topcoat decision: paint, stain or bare wood?
Houston roofing complaint | Contractor claims leaks are coming from plumbing, not roof.
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Driveway Gate Installation reviews in Wappingers Falls
He had to replace employees due to internal company issues so there was a 2 month delay in getting started. Once we began project which required gates to be removed and reworked the process took about three weeks to a month for final inspection.
I arrived at the house at about 2 AM after a pretty miserable 13-hour drive with dog and cat in the car, checked the gates which are heavier than I thought they'd be, and let my dog out of the car. He ran and ran all over the yard. The last time I saw him that happy was when we returned to a former house with a huge yard. He loves his new yard, and I was relieved that it was finished when we got here.
Nick faced some challenges with my yard which is .3 acre. The slope and the gate height as well as a swale in the back. We had to figure out how to keep the dog from squeezing under the fence at the swale and how to make sure water could flow freely. I can't believe how well the fence fits over the land. To me, it is an architectural wonder and a work of art.
Nick was quick to communicate, came up with good solutions, and provided first class service from start to finish. He is truly professional. I will hire him again to fence/hide my propane tank.
They told us they would begin work around the 2nd week of May. The date came and went and they did not show up or call.
We called and they did not apologize. They set up a new date which they also failed to arrive for and this pattern continued for the entire month of May. We kenneled our dogs a few times to accommodate them during this period.
Around the first week of June they showed up without letting us know ahead of time and began work on demoing our old fence. Luckily they arrived late enough in the day I was home from work to take care of our dogs. As they tore down our old fence they stacked in in our carport.
Around the middle of June Mississippi one call showed up to
During the construction of the fence they noticed post quote that 1. The fence would have to be moved - the old fence was on our neighbors property and our fence would have to be on our property. 2. Moving the fence would have the fence crossing thru a tree. The tree in question was growing at an angle away from the old fence. Their solution was to break a fence board so the tree was growing at an angle thru the new fence. They did stop and let me get a stump grinder to fix this. 3. The old fence was not square from front corner of the fence to the house. They noticed this at the very end of the construction and it forced a change of where we wanted the gate to fix it.
Also during construction someone in the neighborhood asked what would become of the scrap fencing that was in our carport starting from the middle of June.
Once they finished building the fence they asked for payment and said they would be back to pick up the scrap fencing if the person from the neighborhood was not back. I am now very aware of how dumb this was. I paid him and we waited a week and no one inquired about the fencing. We then called and discovered our numbers were being blocked. We are considering small claims court to get paid back the money we paid them to haul off the fencing.
To be unbiased it rained a lot during June so the issue is more that they just refused to call when weather prevented work or hold to a schedule. The actual fence is well constructed as far as I can tell.
To summarize the negatives: They would not call us about not being able to show up. They left the torn down fencing in our carport for a month, before we had it hauled off by someone else. We expressed an interest in getting the work done in a short period of time and from demolition of old fence to construction of new fence was nearly 3 weeks, we were told 4 days. Rather than take our calls about the fencing left behind they began blocking our numbers.
Driveway Gate Installers in Wappingers Falls, NY
Shop Local Driveway Gate Installation Services in Wappingers Falls, NY
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Wappingers Falls.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center