Dear Angie: Who can I hire to remove a popcorn ceiling? How is it done and what will it cost? — Jonathan H. of Woodland Hills, California, and Marcia E. of Altamonte Springs, Florida
Find Top-Rated Pleasantville Asbestos Disposal
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Asbestos Disposal to Avoid
Top Rated Asbestos Disposal
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,742 reviews for
Pleasantville Asbestos Disposal from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Asbestos Disposal and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Pleasantville
Dear Angie: How can I tell if a house still has or once had asbestos? – Beth S., Redondo Beach, California
Could mold, radon, lead or asbestos be hiding in your home and making you sick? Read these tips to find and rid your home of these health hazards.
Asbestos insulation poses a serious problem if found in your home. Learn more about common asbestos locations and health hazards, how asbestos removal happens and how to keep yourself safe.
Asbestos Removal reviews in Pleasantville
DJ was able to come see the house and give us a quote within 48 hours. Once we accepted the quote (which was easy to do thanks to their online interface), there was a mandatory 10-day waiting period before work could begin. They began work as soon as the waiting period was over.
They removed the existing wood parquet floor from the living room and entry (on concrete slab) and the dining room (on wood subfloor). The former involved a chemical treatment and (I think) some grinding, the latter involved removing the subfloor entirely.
The work took 1 day longer than they had estimated, but the cost of the job did not go up. I was impressed that they stuck to their quote when it clearly took more labor than they had thought.
I would have appreciated better communication about the delay (I had to call to find out what the status was), but that is my only quibble on what was otherwise a very efficient process.
Asbestos Disposal in Pleasantville, NY
New Hyde Park
Shelter Island Heights
New Hyde Park
South Glens Falls
Shop Local Asbestos Removal Services in Pleasantville, NY
- Energy ConsultantsTHOROUGHSPECT, LLCMember Price$49 $279VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Pleasantville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center