Tired of searching through your closet? Contractors explain how custom closets can boost functionality, add space and improve closet organization.
Find Top-Rated Farmington Closet Designers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Closet Designers to Avoid
Top Rated Closet Designers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 434 reviews for
Farmington Closet Designers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Closet Designers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Farmington
Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
Highly rated experts give tips on design trends and essential elements of a well-constructed and organized closet.
Consider your home's layout to decide if an existing space can be converted into a game room or if you'll need to add on.
This is Kyle K from Member Care. Thanks for your question. I'm happy to help!
I looked through our database to find providers to assist you, but I'm sorry to say we don't currently have options in your area.
We like to offer members at least three options for their projects, so when this happens we are happy to offer the services of our Local Research Department. They will search outside of our database to track down some options for you. Because these providers won't be rated by members, it will be difficult to determine intangibles like reliability, price, expertise and other things that can be found on member reviews. However, we want to help you find a place to start with your project. Please allow a couple of business days for them to follow up with their findings.
Please let me know if I can assist further. You can respond to this thread or submit a new Answers post. You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
Closet Design reviews in Farmington
Any day after 10 o,clock am will work.
Keep fighting the good fight.
1) Time - Installation was earlier than promised
2) Clean - Runners over the flooring, constantly picking up after themselves, neat and organized
3) Polite - Good sales technique, not high pressure just consistent. Very polite, respectful and quiet while doing the work.
4) Quality - They paid attention to detail. Everything was very well installed with no hiccups. Installation time was 3 days which sounds like a lot given the 6 hours that some companies state it should take. My opinion is that if you could do all that work in less than a day, you are cutting corners. Installation was the correct amount of time.
5) Design - Consistent with our needs and clean and uncluttered desires
Areas that could use some development:
1) Design - Actually, I am only stating this as I never want to give anyone a perfect score. For our needs (and likely those of 95% of the rest of you) this service was perfect. I cannot speculate how Delta would do in regards to an over the top, $40,000.00 closet. Possibly fantastic, I cannot comment.
My profession is that of a builder. Big buildings, houses, industrial. As such I know a good contractor when I see one.
townhouse into a library with bookcases against at least two walls and a desk
for reading. After months of trying to find office furniture and bookcases that
would comfortably fit in the room and allow me to move books stored in the
basement to my new library. I decided to consider a company specializing in
with their design consultant on a Saturday morning. The appointment was
scheduled for 8am and she arrived several minutes after ten minutes after Eight
O’Clock. It was snowing by then and the forecast was for several inches.
I showed her the room and gave a brief explanation of what I
wanted which included enabling access to all electrical outlets in the room.
After taking detailed measurements she developed a design on her laptop. I was
able to choose the basic design as well as what drawer handles I wanted and
whether I wanted the drawers on the left or right side of the desk. I asked
about where the holes are drilled into the walls and was told their installers
anchor the partitions into the studs.
Before she left the installation date was already scheduled. The design consultation concluded just
after 1 pm and she left, on her way to another design consultation even as it continued to snow. Yes, I probably
spent more than I would have if I purchased bookcases and built and positioned
The installer was scheduled to arrive between 8 -9 and by just after Noon the installation was completed. The installed laid a blanket down to protect the carpet and after completion vacuumed the area and gave an overview of how to adjust the shelves and any other questions I asked. Soon after began moving books to my new bookshelves; which are sturdy and easy
I asked for a grommet in the desktop. Their partitions fit snugly against the wall. I should
have asked if a second grommet could be drilled into the side panel of the desk
enabling a printer or computer to be installed on the outside of the desk with
the second grommet serving as wire management. I can still run a power cord
around the panel and into a power strip.
In the end, I got just what I wanted. Thank you
The installer worked quietly and carefully. He did a great job and we love the new closet. We would highly recommend this company.
The work was done by professionals and the owner of the Company was on the job every day.
I am completely satisfied with all the work that /> My neighbors have complemented me on how good my house looks.”
All Closet Designers in Farmington, NY
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Farmington.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center