Access to trusted reviews, the best Window Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Bronx Window Replacement Articles
Window Replacement reviews in Bronx
And very knowledgeable and helps you to make the best decision in getting the desired outcome! I really appreciated his patience with me -- he did not rush me into making any decisions, allowing me to think it through until I was very comfortable with the final decision. I had no problems contacting
I am very pleased with all the work done and will be using their services again in Spring 2014 when I have my awnings replaced.
If you are looking for a contractor who is trustworthy, reliable and whose workmanship is superb, then I highly recommend
We have had bad past experiences with disreputable companies and cheaper/inferior products.
The bottom line is Thermo Seal is a reputable company with excellent products and experienced installers.
We would highly recommend
Also with Thermoseal there is no gray line between installer and manufacturer so you are always dealing direct with the company.
I met with took me on a tour of the factory, which I found both interesting and informative. The windows seem to be well constructed, and the factory itself was impressive.
After some additional research, I decided to go with
At that time he called to company to set a date for someone to come and measure the windows. The measurer came on the scheduled date, and the next day I received a call from
The workers arrived on time, but were unable to complete the job in 1 day. The following day I was informed by
The windows are beautiful; the work was exquisite.
The whole window replacement went smoothly and efficiently, except for the snag about scheduling the second day of work, and this was remedied quickly and efficiently by
All in all I am more than satisfied with
settle with very friendly, and respectful.
We were very happy with the finished product. We did two floors for a total of 20 windows and two awnings (front and rear entrance).
Our house looks awesome with the new windows and awnings installed and many of our neighbors complimented us.
I have already recommended
2. Price: I got 3 estimates all from Angie's List suppliers. The lowest seemed too low to be credible. The highest was way over my means and seemed excessive. price I report in this review includes post-contract additions and tax. The contract lists labor rates for such additions, so one knows what to expect.
3. Personnel: All the workers were skilled and friendly. Most of them have worked for
I single out the carpenter for creativity. FOr the lightwell cover, the design specification was my verbal description and a rough sketch. On site, the carpenter made several design suggestions - really improvements - that I welcomed. The finished result is functional and beautiful.
4. Schedule/Duration: The job started with power washing in mid September. The planned duration was to be 20 to 25 days, subject to weather and the metal shop schedule. The metal shop added over a week even though work was scheduled to allow some overlap of stages. The unusually wet weather, including much rain, a hurricane and a freak early snow storm, delayed all exterior work. This was frustrating but unavoidable.
5. Communication: Since paint and other equipment was stored overnight in my locked garage and because some of the carpentry and window work required access to the house, it was necessary that the painting schedule was coordinated with my personal schedule. Constant communication, usually by email, was essential. (Occasional incompatibility of our schedules
6. Post-job: After inspecting and accepting the completed job, which was beautiful, I discovered to my embarrassment that I had omitted painting A/C exterior ductwork from the initial job description and contract.
Overall, I am extremely satisfied with ”
I've used the windows this past summer and this past winter and I am very pleased with the quality of the product.”
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Window Installers in Bronx, NY
Saddle River, nj
New Rochelle, NY
Spring Valley, NY
Center Moriches, NY
Shop Local Window Replacement Services in Bronx, NY
- Door InstallersVinyline Windows And Doors IncMember Price$1249 $2099VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Bronx.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center