While age can sometimes alter a person’s physical abilities for recreational activities, the need for leisure and socialization doesn’t waver.
Find Top-Rated Bronx Assisted Living Facilities
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Assisted Living Facilities to Avoid
Top Rated Assisted Living Facilities
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 722 reviews for
Bronx Assisted Living Facilities from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Assisted Living Facilities and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Bronx
Decode the ABCs and XYZs of senior housing and accreditations.
If researching independent, assisted living or nursing home facilities, be sure to get detailed price information.
If you are going to a nursing home after a medical procedure that requires therapy or medical monitoring for a few or more weeks, you pack what your need to make your stay more enjoyable.
Assisted Living reviews in Bronx
...MoreRead more of this review /> GAVE THEM SEVERAL CHANCES TO ASSIST IN A , THEY COULD NOT HELP IN ANY OF THE CALLS.
and treated my dad like he was their own father and no higher compliment than that can be said! offered to stay with us during the long overnight as my dad was preparing to leave this world and we welcomed her. We will be forever grateful for all they did for my dad and for their honest and upfront manner when dealing with the "business" side of the relationship.
We were very pleased and very satisfied with our decision and would highly, highly recommend them!
, NY 14624
Assisted Living Facilities in Bronx, NY
South Richmond Hill
Shop Local Assisted Living Services in Bronx, NY
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Bronx.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center