Access to trusted reviews, the best Wood Flooring Experts and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Auburn Hardwood Flooring Articles
- Showed up when they said they would. They were even an hour early on day 1.
- They were very accommodating. I called on a Friday and they wanted to come Saturday morning! No waiting around with these guys. They mean business.
- They worked VERY quickly. When they I opened the door to great
- They were very responsive to issues
- Very good about answering calls and returning calls
- Good price
- They let us pull up the carpet in order to save on labor cost. The downside was we had to pay to throw away the carpet at the recycling center, so not sure how much we REALLY saved by doing this.
- They didn't clean up very well. There were large piles of sawdust all over my walkway and driveway and they left 3 trash bags of wood and sawdust behind in the driveway. They did pick the trash bags up the next day, but only after we asked them to. There were also a few nasty permanent stains on our carpet in front of the bathroom.. looks like something was stuck to the bottom of someone's shoe when they went to use the restroom.
- They were fast, but a little sloppy. They missed a few spots with the wood filler and, as a result, there are holes and voids in the floor in certain spots. They were dropping the wood so h****** our floor as they brought it in, they set off a Carbon Monoxide detector in the basement!
- They said they would fix a squeaky spot on the floor (I told
- The air compressor they brought in damaged our existing wood floor. There was a big swirl
- They put the poly on very thick. It LOOKS like there is a thick
- Communication wasn't so great at times. They breezed in and breezed out so quickly, we had to stop them before they drove away to ask questions like "when can I walk on the floor? When can I put furniture back? what time will you be here tomorrow to put the second coat on?"
All in all, the work was good, they were quick, the price was decent, but the customer experience left a little to be desired.
customers have showered on
(by a long shot), very responsive, and hard working. The floors look beautiful.
The owner, does an estimate
and provides helpful advice on different options (What needs resanding, what
date, and not only did they work with us on that, when a blizzard prevented
them from coming in, they worked all weekend (they usually
to get the job done. Right before the project started, our dishwasher leaked
ruining floorboards. They came out immediately to replace the damaged floor
boards at an excellent price. For a mere $40 per HVAC vent, they replaced our
ugly metal vents with beautiful wood ones they had to carefully install to be flush with the
floor. They also went above and beyond the call of duty, we wanted to stain the
wood veneer design along the stair rail wall so it matched the floors, but
other companies balked because sanding the previous color would destroy the
veneer. Without telling us (or charging us), they went out and bought new veneer and cut out the
patterns and attached it to the wall in the new color. They also went out and
bought transition strips. All for an unbeatable price.
He books work far in advance so if you are thinking of hiring him do not wait too long. However, even if you have to wait, he is worth it!
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Wood Flooring Experts in Auburn, NY
Additional email - email@example.com.
7 employees. no subs. cost is determined by the job. no travel charges. no service fees. extra...
Bertonica construction is a remodeling/building company that specializes in residential and...
We offer a full scale of all outdoor improvements, from simple lawn care to complete landscape...
Full service property maintenance, repair & rehabitation serving syracuse and the surrounding...
Suny environmental science and forestry construction management graduate 2008, carpenter work...
Carpentry/contracting of jobs big & small. work with licensed professionals when dealing with...
We are owned and operated by myself and my business partner. have been in operation since 2008...
Anything and everything hardwood floors.
Call today for a free in-home service consultation 1-877-dfs-crew roofing, siding, windows,...
With over 30 years in the construction, contracting and home remodeling business, we bring to...
Directbuy of indianapolis is a great connection for those who prefer mid to high quality...
North Syracuse, NY
Full phase refinishing and install unfinished or prefinished all types of hardwood...
Private owned by myself and have one sub-contractor that works for my business full-time. ...
2 employees. no subs. cost is determined by the job. no travel charges. no service charges....
Full insured. senior citizen discounts. over 30 years experience. prefer cash payment upon...
We are a one stop shop for all home improvements and home warranty needs. we are local almost...
Home enhancement solutions corp. is a locally, family, owned and based company with quality...
We are a professional company who knows how to do the job right and value our customers and...
Job cost is determined by square footage. for a reasonable fee, the removal and replace of...
Owners are present for the entire process on every single job. cost is determined by square...
Family ran since 1957. fully insured, quality workmanship.
Morgan carpet construction is a family owned business since 1995.proudly serving...
Additional dba - nyb enterprises.
Self owned business. i am on every job to personally oversee it. i will work with you to make...
2012 & 2013 super service award winner! “we do it right… the first time” we have a...
We offer one of the largest in-stock selections of carpeting, remnants, area rugs and...
As a home improvement specialist i offer a variety of services to my customers. i am very...
Cost determined by the job.
Complete home improvement construction- we will provide new innovative ideas and designs to...
Private contractor 25 years experience
I am a master carpenter.been in business for over 25 years. i have a large background in...
Royal Oak, MI
We are a remodeling homeowner advocate. remodeling second opinion helps homeowners by stopping...
2 employees. no subs. cost is determined by the job. travel apply. service fee may apply....
Family owned remodeling company established in 1992. fully insured, free estimates, and...
Central Square, NY
We have been in business since 1984. san-den floors provides free estimates.
La Fayette, NY
Studco construction provides support and expertise through all phases of your project, from...
Hardwood floor installation and dustfree refinishing
East Syracuse, NY
I believe in the value of the wilderness we have left, not in constructing unnecessary new...
Owner ernest terpening started out doing drywall and construction. after many years, he...
Store number - 6846. additional dba - homer tlc inc.
Warmzone is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated...
Wet paint is a small local company that has been in business for almost thirty years. all of...
Specializes in interior remodeling. no other employees. may hire sub contractors as needed....
Combined over 60 years of knowledge in most all areas of a home. our card says "there isn't...
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Auburn.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center