Access to trusted reviews, the best Architects and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Ruidoso Architect Service Articles
We love our porch as do all of our neighbors.
I would hire
The full Original Verified Petition and Index may be viewed here: http://causeno-d-1-gn-14-000772.weebly.com/
There are several factual bases for our lawsuit but perhaps the most glaring and obvious is the fact that, ultimately, they produced architectural construction documents (CDs) bearing the stamp/seal and signature of
SOME BASES FOR OUR LAWSUIT (INCLUDED IN OUR ORIGINAL VERIFIED PETITION):
- The proposed structure, as designed in B&P's CDs, is incompatible with our property boundaries;
- B&P produced CDs that failed to identify the rear setback line (a boundary established by a variance granted by the City of
- B&P took approximately 8 months to produce and release the CDs;
- B&P invoiced my wife and I for an amount exceeding 40% of our total stated budget - a budget amount recognized in the contract;
- B&P invoiced my wife and I for an amount exceeding their highest contractual estimate by almost 3 times
Finally, the "Project
My hope in posting this review here is that potential clients take seriously their decision to enter into a business relationship with B&P.
More important than anything else I was always able to send
I would recommend
They later delivered by email 3 minor variants of a CAD diagram. I was clear I still wanted a garage. None leave me a garage. All are standard small footprint garage-to-family-room conversions. They do not consider the property's exposure and would leave me with a dark wet area prone to rot.
They then billed me for 9.75 hours, 30% above the top of their estimate. At no time did they contact me to authorize the overage. I advise against using this provider.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Architects in Ruidoso, NM
Las Cruces, NM
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Ruidoso.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center