Consider your home's layout to decide if an existing space can be converted into a game room or if you'll need to add on.
Find Top-Rated West Milford Home Theater Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Home Theater Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Home Theater Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 5,454 reviews for
West Milford Home Theater Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Theater Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in West Milford
It appears something is wrong with your model number - I find a BDP-BX110 and a BDP-S1100, but no bd-110.
If one of those is right, try googling this type of phrase, with the correct model number - Sony bd-110 audio output ports
and you will find both the owners manual and operators instruction manual online. They say these units are primarily made for computer, not home theater connection, as they come with USB and HDMI ports for primary output, to connect to a computer or laptop device.
It appears there is a coax connection on the back that says DIGITAL OUT, that would be your audio connection to the home theater, but your home theater needs to be digital ready in one of the formats this player passes the data in. If computer formatted home theater system, then use the USB or HDMI connection (HDMI passes better quality).
if your home theater is set up for analog (red and black paired RCA jacks), then you are going to need a digital to analog converter, which is way beyond this forum because there are too many data formats and device connector types and sizes. Google for a convertor for your model device, or maybe Sony has one at their online store.
Hello, this is Kiel with Angie's List. You'll want to log in at www.angieslist.com and search for the category Home Theater Systems to see our top rated providers in that area. You can also contact our call center at 1-888-944-5478 or send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Call center hours:
Mon-Fri: 8:30am – 8:15pm ET
Sat: 8:30am – 3:00pm ET
Thanks so much!
Home Theater And Stereo Installation reviews in West Milford
Home Theater Installers in West Milford, NJ
Ho Ho Kus
Point Pleasant Beach
Ocean Town Ship
West New York
Shop Local Home Theater And Stereo Installation Services in West Milford, NJ
- ElectriciansTosone Electric IncMember Price$125 $125VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in West Milford.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center