Access to trusted reviews, the best Patio Pavers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Vineland Hardscaping Articles
Anyway we had
So my advice is not even to bother with other quotes...these are the guys you want.
First, Chase with grinding. Then I received a written quote from
On August 5, 2014 I signed the agreement & gave a deposit of $850.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - no activity; no communication
Thursday, August 14, 2014 - finally one man showed up at 3:00 PM with a piece of equipment. He was here about 10 minutes & left.
Friday, August 15, 2014 - by 12:30 PM no one had showed up again. I emailed
Saturday, August 16, 2014 - once again, no one showed up in the morning. I called Chase this time & he told me someone would be there later that afternoon. I arrived home around 3:00 & one person was there with a large stump grinder. I had to run other errands & when I returned around 4:30 he was gone. I figured he was finished.
Monday, August 18, 2014 - no activity, no email, no communication. At the end of the day, I emailed
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - I called Chase twice. I was told they were on another large school job in Clearwater & couldn't get to mine.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - I was gone all day for work, but when I returned no activity had been done.
Thursday, August 21, 2014 - I called Chase again. He said someone should be there any minute to drop off additional supplies, etc. Someone did come to remove the debris from the grinding. And then Chase came by with the trailer to haul the debris. He asked if they could park the trailer in the driveway, as they would need it; I said ok. I asked when they would be returning to finish; he didn't know.
Friday, August 22, 2014 - I called Chase again to ask when they would be back. He said he had to call
Monday, August 25, 2014 - I waited all day, but once again, no activity & no communication. I sent a written notice of unsatisfactory performance to
Unsatisfactory performance items:
1. Three weeks have passed since the agreement was signed & the deposit charged to my credit card. You have continually put my jog off in favor of other "larger" jobs by your own admission.
2. Poor original job assessment of what work was entailed.
3. There are still tree roots remaining, even after the 2nd stump grinding.
4. The verbal quote was different (lower) than the written quote.
5. I have 3 pallets of pavers sitting on my grass for over a week. (now 2 weeks)
6. A large trailer is taking up a parking space in my driveway for nearly a week. (the trailer miraculously was gone Tuesday morning after I sent my unsatisfactory performance email.)
7. Refusal to return my phone calls & emails.
8. Overall lack of communication of scheduling and commitment to schedule.
I have since had to contract someone else to complete the job, costing me an additional $2300. I was also told by this new paving company that Lazarra had grossly underestimated the amount of pavers needed for the job.
I met with
all the technical options that were available. His explanations were to the point , without any sales pressure.
Work started on schedule.
The work progressed on schedule, and was completed within the time that had been set for it. The cleanup of the work site was thorough and completed on the last day.
I would highly recommend
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Patio Pavers in Vineland, NJ
Lafayette Hill, PA
Huntingdon Valley, PA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Vineland.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center