Homeowner ditches the cramped laundry room for custom built-in cabinets
Find Top-Rated South Amboy Cabinet Makers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Cabinet Makers to Avoid
Top Rated Cabinet Makers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,984 reviews for
South Amboy Cabinet Makers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
The Grout Man LLC
Cabinets Direct USA
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Cabinet Makers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in South Amboy
This gorgeous kitchen proves you don’t have to spend big bucks to make a big impact.
What’s better than a good book? A great bookcase that holds many of them
What bathroom couldn’t benefit from more cabinets to store cosmetics, medicine, toiletries and linens?
Not really. If the contractor is very careful and you are really lucky he might be able to pull them out and then reinstall them after the new cabinets are installed. A lot of this will have to do with how well the counters were installed in the first place. Also, the existing countertops may not line up with the new cabinets exactly in some areas as well as they do now. The better option is to have the cabinets refaced, leaving the boxes and tops in place. Unlless you have deteriorating particle board cabinets you should be able to get a carpenter to do this. If you decide to remove the countertops and install new cabinets factor in new tops and be pleasantly surprised if they can be reinstalled afterall. Realize you probably won't find a contractor willing to gurantee not damaging the tops. If you do, dig in and research him well. He likely doesn't have enough experience.
Todd's Home Services
San Antonio, TX
As long as the counter is big enough Corian is one of the easier ones to work with. Since it does not have the ground or crushed stone that some of the other material have you can work with normal woodworking tools. A saw with a fine tooth carbide blade and a professional grade router with the proper shaped carbde bit can be used if the edge needs finishing. A belt sander helps on cuts also. The only problem you might have is if you need the joint kits for seaming as I dont think you can buy them.
When Corian first came out I could buy the slabs and fabricate my own tops and then Dupont went to a certified distributor system and would no longer sell to those of us that had been working with it for years. I will admit that they did have reasons for this as not all that were working with the product were doing it right.
Cabinet Making reviews in South Amboy
We never heard from
About two months ago, we were asleep and heard a huge crash in the house in the middle of the night. When we investigated, we found
This is a Hall of Shame job. Unbelievable.
Our remodeling contractor was booked out until early
This company has the potential to deliver great quality cabinets and make a ton of money, but they can't get their act together. They constantly make commitments that they don't keep. Multiple times they've called and expected us just to get out of work to come let their guys in at a moment's notice.
If you consider buying from this company please know the following that we experienced:
3. Once you get to the point where your cabinets are ready to be installed you are turned over to Eriver. Eriver is very erratic in his behavior. In my experience he was not organized, didn't know what need to be completed, and wouldn't commit to when other things would be complete.
4. You will NOT get the timeline you want. No matter what they say they'll commit to they will be late (probably very late).
5. Their sub-contractors, in some cases, are not very careful. We had a couple of things broken by them but in fairness when I let Eriver know they were good about remedying the situation.
6. The quality of their cabinets is very good. You just have to weigh whether you're willing to put up with all of the rest for this quality.
Overall, I cannot recommend
Cabinet Makers in South Amboy, NJ
Little Egg Harbor Twp
Avon By The Sea
Point Pleasant Beach
West Long Branch
Point Pleasant Beach
Shop Local Cabinet Making Services in South Amboy, NJ
- Bathtub RefinishersThe Grout Man LLCMember Price$350 $420VIEW
- Bathroom And Kitchen Remodeling ContractorsCabinets Direct USAMember Price$175 $300VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in South Amboy.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center