No, that's not Santa coming down the chimney - it's a wild animal!
Find Top-Rated Park Ridge Fireplace Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fireplace Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Fireplace Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 5,742 reviews for
Park Ridge Fireplace Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fireplace Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Park Ridge
Love the smell of wood burning while curled up next to a fire? Consider converting that gas fireplace to wood.
Consider these ventless fireplace maintenance tips, safety concerns and install costs.
Dear Angie: How much can I expect to pay to have my wood fireplace converted to gas? Our house is about 30 years old. The bottom of the fireplace looks like it's easily accessed through the basement. The conversion would involve running 30 to 50 feet of gas line. — Thomas M., Cincinnati, Ohio
He hasn't legally abandoned the job as long as he is still showing up and doing something, even if it is very little, from time to time. You'll have to fire him first. Have documentation that the job is not being done in a timely manner, showing when he has and has not worked. Be ready for a fight and probably a legal battle since he will likely still want more money or won't refund money paid for incomplete work.
Change the locks and inform the contractor their services on your property are terminated. Tell him if anyone representing his company enters your property they will be considered trespassing and will be prosecuted. Then hire another company to check the work he has done to make sure it is right. Somehow I doubt it is given the nature of his work ethic. Then have the new contractor repair any bad workmanship and finish the job. Keep records as any documented things that have to be redone will help your case against the first contractor.
Todd's Home Services
San Antonio, TX
Fireplace Repair reviews in Park Ridge
Then after 3 weeks the vent cap cover came off and was found laying in the yard. When I called
I would absolutely use them again in the future.
Fireplace Contractors in Park Ridge, NJ
West Long Branch
West New York
Ho Ho Kus
Shop Local Fireplace Repair Services in Park Ridge, NJ
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Park Ridge.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center