Change the look of your kitchen cabinets without paying for replacement.
Find Top-Rated Orange Cabinet Refinishers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Cabinet Refinishers to Avoid
Top Rated Cabinet Refinishers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 4,020 reviews for
Orange Cabinet Refinishers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Cabinet Refinishers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Orange
Is your kitchen dark and dreary? Check out these tips to brighten a dark kitchen.
It's the time of year when the winter weather can take a toll. Follow this winter maintenance checklist to protect your home, your car and your health.
A dash of modern finishes updated this boring kitchen to the hottest trends
Not really. If the contractor is very careful and you are really lucky he might be able to pull them out and then reinstall them after the new cabinets are installed. A lot of this will have to do with how well the counters were installed in the first place. Also, the existing countertops may not line up with the new cabinets exactly in some areas as well as they do now. The better option is to have the cabinets refaced, leaving the boxes and tops in place. Unlless you have deteriorating particle board cabinets you should be able to get a carpenter to do this. If you decide to remove the countertops and install new cabinets factor in new tops and be pleasantly surprised if they can be reinstalled afterall. Realize you probably won't find a contractor willing to gurantee not damaging the tops. If you do, dig in and research him well. He likely doesn't have enough experience.
Todd's Home Services
San Antonio, TX
As long as the counter is big enough Corian is one of the easier ones to work with. Since it does not have the ground or crushed stone that some of the other material have you can work with normal woodworking tools. A saw with a fine tooth carbide blade and a professional grade router with the proper shaped carbde bit can be used if the edge needs finishing. A belt sander helps on cuts also. The only problem you might have is if you need the joint kits for seaming as I dont think you can buy them.
When Corian first came out I could buy the slabs and fabricate my own tops and then Dupont went to a certified distributor system and would no longer sell to those of us that had been working with it for years. I will admit that they did have reasons for this as not all that were working with the product were doing it right.
Cabinet Refacing reviews in Orange
I first learned of and gave me an estimate. We remained in touch as I talked with representatives of a couple of other companies. Finally, when I made up my mind what color I wanted and was ready to commit, he and his carpenter,
Cabinet Refinishers in Orange, NJ
Point Pleasant Beach
West Long Branch
Shop Local Cabinet Refacing Services in Orange, NJ
- Bathroom And Kitchen Remodeling ContractorsCabinets Direct USAMember Price$175 $300VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Orange.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center