As more people opt for dental implants instead of traditional crowns and tooth bridges, look at costs, time and oral health before choosing this procedure.
Find Top-Rated Morristown Oral Surgeons
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Oral Surgeons to Avoid
Top Rated Oral Surgeons
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 14% of Morristown Oral Surgeons are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Morristown Oral Surgeons
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 8,335 reviews for
Morristown Oral Surgeons from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Oral Surgeons and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Morristown
It’s normal to have some pain, discomfort and swelling after you get your wisdom teeth removed. Follow these wisdom teeth recovery tips to heal faster.
Follow these tips to avoid problem during oral surgery to have your wisdom teeth extracted. Doing so may help you recover with fewer complications.
Wisdom teeth, those pesky third set of molars most of us have in the back of our mouths, often cause us all kinds of problems. But just what are they and what issues surround their removal?
If you chose to go the other way, some Prosthodontists will place and restore the implants themselves. In other cases, an Oral Surgeon or Periodontist will place the implant and a Prosthodontist or General Dentist restores it. Fees can vary quite a bit from office to office and with the different options for restorative materials. Some offer free consultations, for others, they charge a fee that might be applied to any future treatment in some cases.
The first step is to schedule a few consultations with different providers, which it sounds like you've already done.
The most important factors when deciding which practitioner to work with:
.1. You should feel comfortable asking your doctor any questions so that you have a good understanding of the procedure itself, healing time and long-terem outcome, and possible complications. Write down a list of questions and take them with you to the consultation.
2. Ask about the experience of the practitioner. How many similiar procedures have they completed? Have they had any major complications with any cases? Ask to see photos if possible.
3..Figure out if it works out better for your schedule, to go to a "one stop" provider or to separate providers for the placement and the restoration of the implants.
4. Follow your instincts. If you feel rushed, didn't get direct answers to your questions, didn't communicate well or had any other negative feelings, this probably isn't the doctor for you.
5. Consider insurance coverage and financing options. If your dental plan covers implants and it is important to you to use a preferred provider, you will want to check your list. Many times, insurance does not cover implants, or at least not all of the steps. You may want to inquire about payment and financing options.
I hope this at least helps you feel a little less confused and a little more directed. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help.
Beth L. Gehring,DDS, PC
816 NW Vesper
Blue Springs, Mo 64015
At any point in the process, did they have you sign something saying you were happy with the denture set up? Some practitioners will document the patient's acceptance at the try-in appointment, before the denture is processed. At that time, changes in tooth arrangement, size and color can be made with minimal lab expense.
If the letter doesn't get you anywhere, you might try going to the governing body of the dental profession in your area. I am a dentist in Blue Springs, Missouri, USA. Here, we have the Missouri Dental Board (or the Dental Division of the Missouri Department of Professional Registration.) This is the entity that licenses us to perform our professional duties in our state. They often have a process to file complaints against a provider if you were unable to resolve the problem yourself. After your complaint is received, they will contact the doctor to get their side of the story, then try to mediate a solution between the two parties.
As far as a new set of dentures, you might seek out the services of a Prosthodontist (specializes in dentures and removable appliances - extra training and certification beyond general dentistry) or go to a local dental school. The students are supervised and checked off at each step by professionals. Most dental schools also treat patients through their faculty practices, and you can often get the services of a specialist at a lower price.
I hope this information is helpful to your situation, and I wish you well.
Beth Gehring, DDS
816 NW Vesper
Blue Springs, MO 64015 USA
Oral Surgery reviews in Morristown
I can tell you the reason I chose him years ago to restore my teeth. After talking to a few Dentists, and having bad past experiences with some, he made me feel comfortable. And he communicates with you! He wrote a plan sitting next to me and told me how hew was going to address each problem tooth I had. As things turned out, I needed several root canals and lots of fillings. i have had all that work done at his office. Some dentists send out root canals and other procedures to Endodontists etc.. Dr.
I actually have a check up appointment tomorrow at his office. I am sure I can expect the same quality service and dental work when I go. I am grateful he and his staff have restored my smile.”
All Oral Surgeons in Morristown, NJ
Point Pleasant Beach
West New York
West Long Branch
Shop Local Oral Surgery Services in Morristown, NJ
- DentistsNewman Springs Dental CareMember Price$1800 $2600VIEW
- DentistsNewman Springs Dental CareMember Price$149 $595VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Morristown.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center