There are many dangers inside your home that you may not even know about. Hiring a home safety expert to childproof it can keep your family safe.
Find Top-Rated Jersey City Babyproofing
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Babyproofing to Avoid
Top Rated Babyproofing
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 273 reviews for
Jersey City Babyproofing from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Babyproofing and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Jersey City
These baby-proofing tips require very little time and no money, but can help keep your baby safe from harm in your home.
Your home can be a dangerous place for a crawling baby or curious toddler, but there’s a lot you can do to make it safer and childproof your home.
Angie Hicks, founder of Angie’s List, talks about the importance of eliminating home hazards. She recommends childproofing and aging-in-place renovations.
Childproofing reviews in Jersey City
My wife and I then decided which items we wanted him to fix (he does not pressure you to do everything, but we had him do almost everything on the list). His team came back another day to install everything. Complete installation ran approx. 3-4 hours and was handled by 3 people in total (2 inside/1 outside).
I would not hesitate one second to recommend
FYI, the initial consultation costs ~$90-100 of which a good portion is credited back if you utilize their services for installation.
All Babyproofing in Jersey City, NJ
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Jersey City.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center