Find Top-Rated Hillsdale, Consumer Cars
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Consumer Cars to Avoid
Top Rated Consumer Cars
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 36% of Hillsdale, Consumer Cars are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Hillsdale, Consumer Cars
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 25 reviews for
Hillsdale, Consumer Cars from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Consumer Cars and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Hillsdale,
Consumer Cars reviews in Hillsdale,
By the way... I put zero in the approximate cost of service, because there was the price of the new vehicle, less tradein, etc. To provide a price would be misleading since tradeins are all different, models of the Pilot are different, etc.
called me to let me know that they had indeed pulled a code for the catalytic converter, but as there were a few other codes that came up as well, they wanted to keep the car overnight and run some further diagnostics to ensure that the root cause was indeed the catalytic converter. Unfortunately, it was, but I really appreciated the extra time that they took to confirm the repair that needed to be done, as converters are not cheap.
As the car was fine to drive, they let me pick the car up so I could use it while they waited for the part to come in. I was also given the option to wait and replace it before my next emissions inspection, which I declined, but the gesture was appreciated. Once the part came in, they had it installed within a few hours.
All Consumer Cars in Hillsdale,, NJ
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Hillsdale,.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center