Follow these tips to protect your home and property from hurricane damage.
Find Top-Rated Fair Lawn Water And Smoke Damage Specialists
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Water And Smoke Damage Specialists to Avoid
Top Rated Water And Smoke Damage Specialists
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 15% of Fair Lawn Water And Smoke Damage Specialists are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Fair Lawn Water And Smoke Damage Specialists
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 7,474 reviews for
Fair Lawn Water And Smoke Damage Specialists from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Water And Smoke Damage Specialists and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Fair Lawn
When water damage, wind or hail strikes, being prepared can save time and ensure quality home repairs. Follow 5 steps for dealing with damage in an emergency.
Will homeowners insurance cover water damage? Can insurance pick the contractor? Do you pay the deductible upfront? What you need to know before a disaster.
The possibility of damaging water heater leaks rarely crosses most homeowner's minds. Learn how to protect your home from a costly water heater disaster.
You have every right to fire the GC, but it may cost you money in legal fees to fight any leins he has on the property. If you do insurance work you should know that you have to do part of the work out of your own cash reserves and wait for disbursement from the insurance company. His crews errors are not your problem, they are his. If you have problems you should include your insurance company in the problems you are having. If he is running into problems with extras they should only be related to things the adjuster missed and not his or his crews incompetence. If upon rip out he finds hidden water damage that would be an example. An example was a flood job I did not too long ago where we found termite damage that could not be seen untill after demo. Since it was not related to the flood it was not covered. Unless this is his first insurance job he should know the procedures and not be expecting money before it is due, stick to your guns and make sure he is doing the right job. If not include your insurance company and possibly even your mortgage company in any problems. A lein is not that big a deal though in the long run as long as you pay off the agreed amount as per contract. Just make sure if you stay with this guy he has a lien release with him when you give him the finnal check!
Water Damage Restoration reviews in Fair Lawn
All Water And Smoke Damage Specialists in Fair Lawn, NJ
Ho Ho Kus
West New York
Shop Local Water Damage Restoration Services in Fair Lawn, NJ
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Fair Lawn.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center