Gentog provides a mutual benefit.
Find Top-Rated Elizabeth Daycare Centers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Daycare Centers to Avoid
Top Rated Daycare Centers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 94 reviews for
Elizabeth Daycare Centers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Daycare Centers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Elizabeth
Is your child care provider properly licensed or registered? Are they meeting the standards outlined by your state's Quality Rating Information System? Use this Angie's List database to find out what agencies in your state regulate the licensing and quality ratings of child care centers.
Founder Angie Hicks shares the reasons behind Angie's List's decision to operate a quality child care center at the company's headquarters in Indianapolis.
Finding quality daycare is a challenge; while cost is critical, so is finding a provider who does more than the bare minimum. Daycare prices range from the reasonable to the ridiculous - what does great care really cost?
Daycare Center reviews in Elizabeth
children 3 - 6 years. They offer a traditional
with music, Spanish, and lots of nature studies. They take
weekly, and have created an awesome outdoor play space. The caring and
nurturing staff encourage a love of learning in the children and provide
a family friendly environment for everyone. We are very happy here.
Daycare Centers in Elizabeth, NJ
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Elizabeth.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center