During a home inspection, what telltale signs can you watch for that the inspector might not see?
Find Top-Rated Bayville Home Inspectors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Home Inspectors to Avoid
Top Rated Home Inspectors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 6,535 reviews for
Bayville Home Inspectors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Inspectors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Bayville
The Environmental Protection Agency is requiring renovators and remodelers to be certified on lead-safe work practices by 2010.
Finding lenders, real estate agents, home inspectors and other professionals you can trust is an important first step in buying a house.
You’re ready to put your house on the market, and you’ve decided to go it alone.
Todd's Home Services
San Antonio, TX
Todd's Home Services
Are the heat pumps Package or Split System?
Are there actually 33 PTAC units?
Are you an EPA certified person( refrigerant )?
Here is my suggestion, break it down into manageable portions(ie one heat pump and a few PTAC units every other month) to keep from being overloaded.
Check/inspect electrical wiring and connections
Check amperage draw of compressors/motors
Check capacitance of start and run capacitors
Check contractors/relays for wear/pitting
Check refrigerant levels and record superheated/subcooling
Check external static pressures across air handler(s)
Check deltaT (return and supply air temps)
Lubricate motors( if applicable)
Inspect Belts/Pulleys( if applicable)
Clean outdoor coils
Clean indoor coils
Start there and HAVE FUN!!!
Home Inspection reviews in Bayville
Home Inspectors in Bayville, NJ
Point Pleasant Beach
Little Egg Harbor
Little Egg Harbor Twp
Shop Local Home Inspection Services in Bayville, NJ
- Insulation ContractorsShore InsulationMember Price$49 $49VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Bayville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center