Fence installation costs often varies on factors, such as material and quality. A highly rated fencing contractor can help explain options and prices.
Find Top-Rated Keene Fence Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fence Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Fence Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Keene Fence Installers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 200,000 reviews for
Keene Fence Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Keene
When preparing to fence your yard, make an informed decision. These four tips can help you pick the best type of fence for your yard, family and lifestyle.
Looking to hide your air conditioner? Get tips to disguise your A/C, like building a fence, adding landscaping and allowing room for air to circulate.
Because a child can drown in just a few inches of water, it's crucial that you make safety a priority as you consider the pros and cons of a backyard pond.
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Fencing reviews in Keene
They completed the job in about 3 hours and everything looks great. I was also very happy with the cleanup. There were a few fence shavings, but that is to be expected. We have received a number of compliments on the fence. We would definitely call them again in the future. Still waiting on a quote for a deck installation though.
All Fence Installers in Keene, NH
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Keene.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center