Wilmington Siding Contractors
Reviews for Wilmington Siding Contractors
* NOT TRUSTWORTHY AND BECOMES CONDENSCENDING AND JUVENILE WHEN QUESTIONED AND HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
* The local office is only a satellite office to obtain jobs in the local area. The owner and crews are in and come from the
* Contracts are super generic, so make sure you add lines to fill in any blanks, ie date of bid, job date or expectancy, date of expected completion, signatures. (we learned the hard way on this one)
* The only offer a pamphlet with one inch squared samples for color matching, so we chose the basic silver.
* Will make you pay up front for material costs. We gave the local sales rep $4000.00 on 22 November 2011 and have yet to see even one piece of roofing material.
* Will not refund any money since he claims to not have a working capital to do so and all funds go into buying our materials.
We finally received a lumber pack early this morning after I gave him a time deadline and an ultimatum. It will be interesting to see how long it sits in my front yard before someone shows up to actually do the work. As for me, the insurance company has been contacted and he has been reported for insurance fraud. The lawyer will hear from me on Tuesday. The Better Business Bereau will get my complaint tomorrow and the rest of tonight will be doing the same thing on other rating sites that I am doing now... warning others about this crook!"
Satisfaction is always guaranteed.
Please note that this price is based on the fact that these men worked for us for a solid year. They provide a loyal customer discount to us."