Access to trusted reviews, the best Exterior Painters and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Wilmington House Painting Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Wilmington Exterior Painters Reviews
* NOT TRUSTWORTHY AND BECOMES CONDENSCENDING AND JUVENILE WHEN QUESTIONED AND HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
* The local office is only a satellite office to obtain jobs in the local area. The owner and crews are in and come from the
* Contracts are super generic, so make sure you add lines to fill in any blanks, ie date of bid, job date or expectancy, date of expected completion, signatures. (we learned the hard way on this one)
* The only offer a pamphlet with one inch squared samples for color matching, so we chose the basic silver.
* Will make you pay up front for material costs. We gave the local sales rep $4000.00 on 22 November 2011 and have yet to see even one piece of roofing material.
* Will not refund any money since he claims to not have a working capital to do so and all funds go into buying our materials.
We finally received a lumber pack early this morning after I gave him a time deadline and an ultimatum. It will be interesting to see how long it sits in my front yard before someone shows up to actually do the work. As for me, the insurance company has been contacted and he has been reported for insurance fraud. The lawyer will hear from me on Tuesday. The Better Business Bereau will get my complaint tomorrow and the rest of tonight will be doing the same thing on other rating sites that I am doing now... warning others about this crook!"
After approximately 4-6 weeks, he did come out and repaired the mailbox wood. The new boards were cut crooked but that is the least of the problems. He painted the mailbox in a color that is not even remotely close to the one requested (and the only color allowed in our neighborhood) and did not paint the newly replaced wood. He said he realized the color was wrong and would come back the next day to finish the work. He left a saw here accidently so I thought he would at least come back for that. Now, that was approximately 8 weeks ago and we have had no luck in getting him to finish the job.
We have made repeated additional phone calls and only managed to speak to him once. At that point I asked for my money back....yes, we had already paid him. He said he would come by the next day with a check and to pick up his circular saw.
Surprise, surprise, no phone call and no
We have already had the work completed by another company and it seems we are unlikely to get our money back from
If you ever come across "
Satisfaction is always guaranteed.
Please note that this price is based on the fact that these men worked for us for a solid year. They provide a loyal customer discount to us."
All Exterior Painters in Wilmington, NC
Willow Spring, NC
Surf City, NC
Carolina Beach, NC
Carolina Beach, NC