Homeowners have many options for fences to block of their yards. But before you choose the fencing material consider all of the options for your yard.
Find Top-Rated Valdese Fence Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fence Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Fence Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 20% of Valdese Fence Installers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Valdese Fence Installers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 443 reviews for
Valdese Fence Installers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Valdese
Chicken wire rarely looks this good
Fence installation costs often varies on factors, such as material and quality. A highly rated fencing contractor can help explain options and prices.
When preparing to fence your yard, make an informed decision. These four tips can help you pick the best type of fence for your yard, family and lifestyle.
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Fencing reviews in Valdese
I will definitely be calling them again for any future projects and I suggest you do the same!
We would highly recommend
Once we accepted their bid, they scheduled work for the following week. After a 1 day project start delay due to bad weather, the Guy and his crew arrived at the promised time to go over the work to be done. Demolition of our old fence took the first day and the fence was professionally installed over the next 5 days, for a project total of 6 days.
The new fence is absolutely beautiful and we're very happy with the results.
I had some bowing and leaning along with some sections that were standing 6-10 inches above the ground at the base. Also, I don't think the fence had been painted since it was built in 1997.
They cut and welded the fence to handle the bowing and to straighten it, cut the legs to bring it back to 1-2 inches above ground level, and reset the feet in much more concrete than the original contractor had used, for more stability. They did a first class job of repainting including removing all rust, priming, and repainting to a very nice semi-gloss black. They even went so far as to remove a large amount of vines that had grown up on one section, hauling it away along with a bunch of landscape beams that the previous owner had used, apparently to keep their dogs from going under the fence.
By the way, I called for a quote on Thursday and they were able to start the job on Friday, finishing up on Saturday. Very quick service!
The PVC fence also has some damage and since it has a lifetime warranty, should be repaired by Viking. They refuse to honor the warranty as well.
All Fence Installers in Valdese, NC
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Valdese.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center