Hiring a professional to install a fence can increase the price of your fencing project, depending on size and the type of fence.
Find Top-Rated Sherrills Ford Fence Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fence Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Fence Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 628 reviews for
Sherrills Ford Fence Companies from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Sherrills Ford
Building a new wooden deck or fence? You’ll soon be faced with the tough topcoat decision: paint, stain or bare wood?
Dear Angie: What’s involved in restoring and staining a grayed-out fence? – Srinivasa V., Plano, Texas
Underground wood needs protection from moisture, bugs
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Fence Company reviews in Sherrills Ford
I'm already planning my next project with
So we were left with and open violation of privacy and a neighbor who did not care. After she slammed the door in our face when we went over to negotiate with her we were left having to find someone to put up the fence that my neighbor flaked on. After 6 or 7 contractor calls taken from Angie's List for fence contractors,
Now we have a great new redwood fence and gate. Complete in no time at all, and he does his own work. Our
Integrity, skill and years of knowledge… best thing we did was to have CF2 do our gate door and fence. Simply marvelous!!
When I asked other sales people if there could be a problem with wind etc.and such a high fence mounted on the concrete wall, they acted like they'd never thought of such a thing.
Of course, the bid was more than the others we received because of all the additional work done. Our philosophy on this project was, "you get what you pay for".
We would use and recommend
Workmen damaged existing sprinkler system while installing fence post. Management claimed it was not responsible for damage, and even if it was, it was not liable to pay for repair per their contract (I was told it was in the "fine print" of the contract.).
They have not been out to look at the damage after two promises to investigate.
So, did they do the work? YES.
Did they damage the existing sprinkler line? YES
Did they make any effort to even look at the damage? NO
Did they refuse to correct or repair the damaged sprinkler line? NO
Would I ever use them again or recommend their services? NO WAY!
How could a company knowingly cause damage while doing their work and claim to not be responsible for correcting the damage.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANY FENCE/GATE WORK---YOU MIGHT BE SORRY.
Fence Companies in Sherrills Ford, NC
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Sherrills Ford.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center