Access to trusted reviews, the best Carpet Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Roxboro Carpet Installation Articles
Carpet Installation reviews in Roxboro
1) They underestimated the job. The work ended up taking an extra day and a half over the initial estimate, of which, I had to pay for the additional day's worth of work. The manager had conducted a pre-job assessment of the space to be painted, assuring me that the time discussed would be sufficient to conduct the work as outlined.
2) Poor quality work. As the painters rushed to complete the work, their quality declined. The trim/doors/baseboards were supposed to be painted white, in many places the edges were poorly taped or not painted at all. The painters used the incorrect color in the bedroom (meant for the half bath) and painted over it with the correct color, without informing me. This was a waste of both time and paint, and since the half bath color was a darker blue, you can still see it underneath the bedroom light blue color in places. The final walk through was rushed due to the inconvenience of the extra 1.5 days of painting and several months later, I am still discovering issues with the work.
3) They became unresponsive. As I started to uncover these issues, I tried to contact the manager to reschedule time for the painters to return and fix the mistakes, but he stopped answering my calls and texts.
We repainted our home and the painters took a few days longer than planned.
We are VERY happy with their work, and love walking barefoot on the new plush carpeting.
Crystal is extremely knowledgeable. Totally recommend this company
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Carpet Installers in Roxboro, NC
West Jefferson, NC
Elizabeth City, NC
High Point, NC
Long Island City, NY
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Roxboro.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center