A gout attack causes sudden, severe pain in the affected joint. Learn about this type of inflammatory arthritis and its symptoms, causes and treatment.
Find Top-Rated Matthews Rheumatologists
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Rheumatologists to Avoid
Top Rated Rheumatologists
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 46% of Matthews Rheumatologists are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Matthews Rheumatologists
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 502 reviews for
Matthews Rheumatologists from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Rheumatologists and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Matthews
The number of people diagnosed with the condition, the most common form of arthritis, is on the rise.
Ask questions to learn more about your doctor, like how he or she treats preexisting conditions, handles emergencies during off hours, and about their education and residency background.
Rheumatology reviews in Matthews
Dr. blood testing it's an autoimmune disease and the medication he prescribed actually works so far.
1st appointment: 12/05/14 - Filled out prescription a few days later, 1st time in over 7 years, woke up with hands and wrists not all swollen and looked relatively normal.
2nd appointment: 01/07/15 - Filled out prescription and took last night. Today, Saturday, 01/10/15, this is the 1st morning in over 7 years, I woke up with no pain in any part of my body, can function and feel decent. This is a good thing.
If it's any consolation to you, I am only 35 years of age and he helped me in a short amount of time.
If you want real help for your condition and better quality of life, I highly recommend Dr.
All Rheumatologists in Matthews, NC
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Matthews.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center