Find Top-Rated Lansing Windows And Doors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Windows And Doors to Avoid
Top Rated Windows And Doors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,735 reviews for
Lansing Windows And Doors from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Windows And Doors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Lansing
Window & Door reviews in Lansing
Replacement was expected in early/mid June 2015. It took 6 weeks for a replacement window to be ordered and manufactured.
On the first scheduled date, they broke the replacement in transit. Another window had to be ordered. Today, 6 weeks later, replacement #2 comes and it's the wrong size. Mind you this was a replacement to a champion window that was already installed at the house.
So in 6 weeks I'll know whether they manage to pull this off or not.
I'll certainly never buy windows from them in the future based on this experience.
We experienced 3 different crews throughout the course of our project. The first crew simply never showed up. The second crew (an older gentleman in his 80’s named
I could write several pages detailing everything that went wrong, but here are some highlights:
- Having to store all materials in our home for a month since the first crew never came and
start date back without consulting us. This included several 26-foot-long boxes of vinyl siding that had nowhere to go but the main level of our home, where they sat for weeks. (We were told
- After the disastrous first attempt, we looked into breaking the contract and taking our business elsewhere.
that the materials that we paid for that were sitting on our property belonged to him. We consulted a lawyer and this was absolutely not the case. We decided to give them a second
- Incorrect ordering of several of our materials: two windows were ordered in the wrong size, 4 inches off (so those took an additional three weeks to come in), the shutters were ordered in the incorrect color, as was the corner trim.
- Having to fund the project entirely on our own, including paying the manufacturers/painter directly for the materials and
paying several more deposits along the way so that the crew could purchase materials like nails. One of the days
- Appalling clean-up of the final siding crew. They lost our doorbell, trash was left all over (I’m still picking up pieces of trim and nails/screws when doing yard work almost a year later), their personal trash was thrown into our yard waste bags, and someone’s sweaty t shirt was simply left in the middle of our driveway.
- Arguing with
We waited a long time to write this review because we wanted to distance ourselves and share our honest experience with some perspective. Even now, almost a year later, I'm horrified to recall everything we were subjected to. We are reminded of the stress and agony every time we pick up another nail or screw from our landscaping. After all this time,
Do yourself a favor and stay far, far away. Find a company that communicates with you and that doesn’t ask for a dime, apart from a deposit, until the project is completed and done to your satisfaction. And if you're really feeling brave, our advice to you: do your homework. Not just on this company but on the individuals themselves. You need to know exactly who is working for you, so do your due diligence.
In about 2 or so weeks, i called to enquire about the order. I was told they were on the way on a truck and was told someone would call me back on Monday to schedule installation. They did not do so. I called a week or so later and was told the window still wasn't in (and given what seemed to me like attitude that i was bothering them). Another week or so went by and finally the last window arrived and finally they installed the last one.
The install job in all cases went well and they were very professional. Given that this was 8-10 months ago, I've had a
Still, overall i was satisfied with the job and the windows are very nice, i really like them. I wish they'd delivered on time and when promised, and not had promised but not delivered on time on the one window.
Windows And Doors in Lansing, NC
Kill Devil Hills
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Lansing.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center