Huntersville Dryer Duct Services
Reviews for Huntersville Dryer Duct Services
he was on his way. When he arrived, I showed him where the vent was and left him alone. A few minutes later, he informed me that the vent needed very minimal cleaning. There was only a foot of distance between the back of the dryer and the outside vent cap.
It was a pleasure to encounter someone of his honesty. I would recommend him to anyone.
Our next load of laundry dryed completely and in half the time.
I would highly recommend
USFA Releases New Report on Clothes Dryer Fires in Residential Buildings:
An estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings are reported to U.S. fire departments each year and cause an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss.
Clothes dryer fire incidence in residential buildings was higher in the fall and winter months, peaking in January at 11 percent.
Failure to clean (34 percent) was the leading factor contributing to the ignition of clothes dryer fires in residential buildings.
Dust, fiber, and lint (28 percent) and clothing not on a person (27 percent) were, by far, the leading items first ignited in clothes dryer fires in residential buildings.
Fifty-four percent of clothes dryer fires in residential buildings were confined to the object of origin.