There's more to picking carpet than choosing style, color and manufacturer. Here's what to know to be sure the installation goes well and you avoid hidden fees.
Find Top-Rated Hookerton Carpet Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Carpet Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Carpet Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 17% of Hookerton Carpet Installers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Hookerton Carpet Installers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 221 reviews for
Hookerton Carpet Installers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Carpet Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Hookerton
Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
On this episode of Chat with the Experts, we talk with Chris Stone about choosing the right carpet for your lifestyle and avoiding unsightly carpet stains.
Trouble tracking down the right kind of flooring for high-traffic hallways and stairs? We found options that save you money by keeping new carpets looking good.
Carpet with pad purchase cost $10-20 for really economy cheap stuff, $20-30 for normal brands, and $30-50/SY (square yard) for high-end carpet, to $100 or more for custom or gold thread and such.
Installation cost does not change much depending on what varpet is installed - generally about $10-20/SY.
So, for normal medium-range carpet I would assume $30-50/SY.
1 Square yard = 9 Square feet
Carpet Installation reviews in Hookerton
I got the overall impression that they carried better (and more expensive) carpet than the big box stores, so I expected to pay a little more. The store was having a big sale, though, so I was able to get much better carpet for the price than I would have otherwise.
The installers are employed by the store, they are not contractors. They came at the agreed-upon time, worked very hard and did a good job. I asked if they could use any scrap that was left to run carpet down my open garage steps and they did so at no extra charge.
I have hardwood floors everywhere else so needed an area rug for my living room. Huge selection of rugs to choose from. They cut and bound my choice to fit my living room perfectly. Added high end padding which makes the carpet feel like walking on a cloud. Love it! Very stain resistant carpet too -- so many spills and everything cleans right up!
I also brought in 12" x 12" squares of sample wool carpet I had ordered from Pottery Barn. They cut and bound the samples in order to perfectly fit a two step stepstool and also cut and bound one to make a pad for a wood chair in my bedroom. I had the matching 3' x 5' rug and now my bedroom looks so put together.
I would recommend this provider to anyone looking for reasonably priced, quality flooring and carpets. Kudos all around!
We ended up going with Cascade for a number of reasons and I would encourage you to do the same:
1) It is a local, family owned shop that relies on reputation for business and future business. The retail stores will call you a lot to get your money (almost daily until you tell them no), but then hire some guy to install that is getting paid a fraction of the install cost. People tend to do better work if they are earning more for the work they are doing and that doesn't always mean you pay more.
2) The total price was comparable to the larger retail and actually less than the larger shops for the same if not better quality carpet
3) They respected that I needed extra time to finish what I needed to and cared that I was getting what I wanted. Cascade really wanted me to be happy with the results
4) The money I spent goes back into supporting the community I live in
5) Small town service, with extremely polite and professional communication
Fantastic! I couldn't be happier with the work that was performed and the professionalism of
was in the store and came over and spoke with me, too. He wasn't pushy either.
By the time
The installation went incredibly smoothly. The carpet looks great. My wife and I are already discussing out new flooring project for which we will certainly call
They did a fantastic job!
They also installed Crown molding in my upstairs areas.
Everything looks amazing.
I will be calling them in the future for some more additions to my home.
All Carpet Installers in Hookerton, NC
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Hookerton.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center