Access to trusted reviews, the best Insulation Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Apex Insulation Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Apex Insulation Contractors Reviews
Once the work was scheduled it went smoothly. The installation/work crew arrived on time and proceeded as described. The work was done very well and all debris was completely removed. I could not ask for better quality of work.
About one month after the work was completed during a routine visit to service our HVAC system for the summer season our contractor commented that he was really impressed with the quality of the work done in sealing our crawlspace. He had previously recommended that we consider having it done due to the condensation he saw in the summer in the crawlspace. He did say that he thought the duct setting on the HVAC line that was done to send some conditioned air into the crawlspace was set a little too high a volume.
Using a remote hygrometer I installed I can see that sealing our crawlspace has lowered the humidity in the crawlspace by about 15 to 20% with some seasonal variation of course."
Two of the low bidders said that the wet insulation was fine and just recommended to put in a 10 ml vapor
(1) The reputation of
(3) The price of $5700 was very competitive.
(4) The work was performed in around 3-4 days. Work was performed in an efficient and timely manner and the Peak subcontractors/contractors cleaned up after they were done.
(5) The work was permitted and payment was subject to approval by the City of Apex on the electrical and insulation work meeting code. I thought this was very important for resale purposes. Some of the low bidders said that an inspection permit was not necessary if the cost were under $5,000 and seemed to think this was an unnecessary cost.
(6) The warranty for the work performed carries over to any subsequent owner of the property.
For these reasons, I would endorse using
All Insulation Contractors in Apex, NC
Willow Spring, NC
Holly Springs, NC
Indian Trail, NC