Gentog, based in Tigard, Oregon, offers adult day care and child care in one building to provide caretakers a safe place to take their loved one during the day.
Find Top-Rated Whitefish Childcare Centers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Childcare Centers to Avoid
Top Rated Childcare Centers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 18% of Whitefish Childcare Centers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Whitefish Childcare Centers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3 reviews for
Whitefish Childcare Centers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Childcare Centers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Whitefish
Is your child care provider properly licensed or registered? Are they meeting the standards outlined by your state's Quality Rating Information System? Use this Angie's List database to find out what agencies in your state regulate the licensing and quality ratings of child care centers.
Are you interested in the cost of child care? See how prices vary from state to state and day care centers charge different rates for infants and older kids.
Founder Angie Hicks shares the reasons behind Angie's List's decision to operate a quality child care center at the company's headquarters in Indianapolis.
Daycare Center reviews in Whitefish
1) The facility - it seemed more gloomy and cluttered and closed in than other centers we toured.
2) The level of professionalism of some staff/teachers -dressed in dirty, holy clothes, had greasy hair...it just turned me off. That aside, she was kind and engaged with our child in the 5 minutes she saw her.
3) The menu. ATROCIOUS. Some of the menu items for lunch were: corn dogs, pizza rolls, chicken nuggets... I asked why they fed this stuff to kids and whether there were other options and was told "This food is FDA approved and kid friendly." That's not food and it's not friendly to anyone - it's laden with toxic additives.
What we did like:
1) The responsiveness of the staff
2) The price. It was cheaper than comparable options. It is not accredited but I'm not sure how much that matters for kids as young as mine.
We ended up choosing a bilingual school that serves organic food.
Everything has exceeded our expectations in just a few short months. The teachers in the infant room that he is in are amazing and genuinely seem to have his best interest at heart. They sometimes text us pictures and are in constant contact throughout the day.
You are responsible for all of the diapers, wipes, formula/breastmilk when your child is in the infant room. For 4 days a week we are paying $255/week. It is a bit pricey but you do get what you pay for. We have needed to change which day of the week he doesn't come several times, and they are more than willing to work with our schedule when we need them to. Every time i drop him off or pick him up, the teachers never seem overwhelmed and they always have a good handle on the small class size.
I would absolutely recommend this
I take my role as a business owner, educator and early educational psychologist seriously as I have built an effective program over a 24 year period. Please feel free to visit our website at: www.thebrightwellcenterforchildren.com, or contact us to schedule a visit if you are interested in an early educational experience for your child which offers a "back to basic approach" to learning and character building. I'm sure you'll love what you see.
PhD Director/Owner Educational Consultant Advocate for Children
All Childcare Centers in Whitefish, MT
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Whitefish.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center