Learn how to keep your indoor flowers alive while on vacation. Indoor flowers not only add natural beauty to a home, but often have sentimental value as well.
Find Top-Rated Picayune Florists
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Florists to Avoid
Top Rated Florists
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 11 reviews for
Picayune Florists from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Florists and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Picayune
Pinterest makes arranging your own wedding flowers look easy, but there is more to know before you pick up a bucket of flowers and some ribbon to be successful.
Consider the building materials you use to create outdoor trellises or overhangs, and be sure to spruce up the space with a bit of green.
Learn how to keep your Christmas cactus healthy year-round by following these tips.
Florist reviews in Picayune
I called the day after the baby was born and would come home from the hospital and wait a couple days for delivery.
The flowers arrived promptly on the first day my friends were home with their new bundle. I was on vacation in Florida when the flowers arrived, but friends texted a picture (which I lost) and went on and on about how pretty they were.
The service was flawless and I'm glad she's there.
They are very unprofessional and dishonest - I hope you choose to take your bussiness elsewhere.
All Florists in Picayune, MS
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Picayune.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center