If your pet has peed on the carpet you’ll want to prevent stains and odor. Read these simple tips on how to remove pet stains and pet odor from carpet quickly.
Access to trusted reviews, the best Carpet Cleaners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Picayune
You can keep your carpet clean with pets. How? Be prepared, recognize your new puppy's potty-training limitations -- and know when to call in a professional.
On this episode of Chat with the Experts, we talk with Chris Stone about choosing the right carpet for your lifestyle and avoiding unsightly carpet stains.
Who will move the furniture and rip up the old carpeting? These simple preparation tips will make your carpet installation go smoothly, and can save you money.
Carpet Cleaning reviews in Picayune
1. Carpet Cleaning was a "dry" process and the carpet would be completely dry in 2 hours - it took 24 hours with continual air blowing across the cleaned areas.
2. The new "dry" Carpet cleaning solution will not attract new soils as fast as older technology steam cleaning process. The dirt spots were back within 3 weeks - even faster than other carpet cleaning "steam" options.
3. Cleaning of tile will make it look like new - and so will the grout -Tile still looks dirty and the grout did not get cleaned evenly to look like new. They went ahead and sealed the dirty grout and said give it 24 hours and then the color will be the same across all of the grout. Not even close - the high traffic areas still look dirty while the light traffic areas do look clean.
4. They cracked 2 adjoining tiles by over water cleaning which I believe penetrated the wood underlayment and caused the wood to swell therefore causing the 2 tiles to crack, a single straight line crack through both tiles the the grout in between the 2 tiles. The tiles that were broken can no longer be purchased and the grout joints are 3/4" wide and getting the new grout to match once the 2 tiles are chiseled out remains to be seen.
Bottom line - we now have our own steam carpet cleaning machine and will re-do the job ourselves while we talk with several tile companies to see what needs to be to correct the broken tiles and at what cost.
We are recommending that all of our neighbors stay clear of this provider and his touted processes for cleaning anything - way to expensive and does not work as well as the "steam" competition.
We do not want this company back in our home.
All Carpet Cleaners in Picayune, MS
Bay Saint Louis
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Picayune.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center