Hiring a professional to install a fence can increase the price of your fencing project, depending on size and the type of fence.
Find Top-Rated Horn Lake Fence Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fence Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Fence Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,259 reviews for
Horn Lake Fence Companies from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Horn Lake
Dear Angie: What’s involved in restoring and staining a grayed-out fence? – Srinivasa V., Plano, Texas
Chicken wire rarely looks this good
Yard plants, flowers vulnerable to animal trespassers
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Fence Company reviews in Horn Lake
On the second day they again arrived at 7:00am and had the entire fence done in 3 hours and it looks great. I will recommend them to everyone I know.
The install was great - I would love to say "except they hit an AT&T cable", which they did, but, in my opinion was not their fault. The fence went in August 31. Morning of Sept 1 AT&T knocked on my door saying one of the fence post holes hit one of their cables. I will say this... I'm not CR's first customer, I'm sure they've done a few fence installs before me and know how to dig fence post holes in compliance with
Regardless - AT&T had to remove one fence post and two panels and dig an approximate 4' x 5' hole (not sure how deep, 3-4' I would suspect) to repair their line. AT&T didn't give any indication of their intention of returning to fill in the hole, etc. (they actually never said anything to me, just repaired their line and left). I gave AT&T over a week (Googling this situation yielded a 2 week response from AT&T - who wants to wait?) and they never contacted me. CR came out and reset the fence post, put the panels back up and filled in the hole.
No gripes at all about any of this - excellent, no hassle work through and through.
Fence Companies in Horn Lake, MS
Shop Local Fence Company Services in Horn Lake, MS
- Landscaping CompaniesSolo LandscapeMember Price$175 $175VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Horn Lake.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center