Chicken wire rarely looks this good
Find Top-Rated Horn Lake Fence Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fence Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Fence Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 17% of Horn Lake Fence Installers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Horn Lake Fence Installers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 793 reviews for
Horn Lake Fence Installers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Horn Lake
Fence installation costs often varies on factors, such as material and quality. A highly rated fencing contractor can help explain options and prices.
When preparing to fence your yard, make an informed decision. These four tips can help you pick the best type of fence for your yard, family and lifestyle.
Looking to hide your air conditioner? Get tips to disguise your A/C, like building a fence, adding landscaping and allowing room for air to circulate.
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Fencing reviews in Horn Lake
time. The owner was very personable and continually made sure the job was going well. They completed all work in
the time agreed and cleaned any residue from the construction. All posts were true vertical and placed into concrete ...More /> footings. Gates were properly hung with good quality hinges and hasps. Vertical strips were done properly.
Would enthusiastically recommend this company for the quality of work and great personnel.
I went on vacation and told them when I'd be back. While we were on vacation, we decided on the type of fence and the company we wanted to work with. We chose to work with
They sent 2-3 people in to do the job the first day - digging holes, setting poles in concrete, etc. The team left shortly after 2pm, left all their stuff (& a bit of a mess), plus their trailer in my driveway. The fence was not completed. But the owner came back by 5pm, cleaned everything up, and took the trailer. If I worked full-time, I wouldn't have known about the mess. The crew came back the next day, and the fence was finished that day. The owner came back to inspect everything and noticed a problem with the gate latch and a few minor things that we hadn't noticed. He had a plan to have it fixed the following business day, and it was done early in the day.
We love our new fence. It keeps our small dog safely inside our yard. The owner was great! While he over-promised on timing, he's friendly and very thorough. I am confident that the work was done thoughtfully at high standards. I would use him and his company again.
All Fence Installers in Horn Lake, MS
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Horn Lake.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center