Foot pain? Read this and check with a podiatrist or pedorthist to see if orthotics may help for issues ranging from plantar fasciitis and arthritis to diabetes.
Find Top-Rated Flowood Podiatrists
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Podiatrists to Avoid
Top Rated Podiatrists
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 67% of Flowood Podiatrists are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Flowood Podiatrists
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 27 reviews for
Flowood Podiatrists from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Podiatrists and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Flowood
Do your toenails have fungus? Expert podiatrists offer advice on treatment options, including topical, oral and lasers to eliminate the infection
Want to treat or avoid toenail fungus? Expert podiatrists offer tips to keep your toes from turning yellow, harden or split including treatments and precautions
Before you run that marathon, consider these tips - from shopping for shoes and socks to treating blisters - on how to take care of your feet.
Podiatry reviews in Flowood
I went back in about 10 days so he could ensure that the foot was healing properly. I had no infections or issues with either foot. It does take several weeks for the foot to heal so it is necessary to wear a boot instead of a shoe. I had to travel out of the country but was able to get around with the boot.
Both feet are so much better since the surgeries. I don't have the toes crossing under each other so there is no more pain when walking for extended periods like I had before. I wish I had done it several years ago.
All Podiatrists in Flowood, MS
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Flowood.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center