To move or not to move? That’s a question many families struggle with when they realize their home isn’t practical for an aging or disabled family member.
Find Top-Rated Washington Medical Supply Stores
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Medical Supply Stores to Avoid
Top Rated Medical Supply Stores
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 536 reviews for
Washington Medical Supply Stores from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Medical Supply Stores and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Washington
Read more about how to renovate your home for accessibility, while retaining its visual appeal.
If you need to remodel your home for accessibility, follow this advice from financial and tax pros to get the most return on your investment.
When a wheel fell off Troy Hutcherson's power wheelchair as he was leaving a Colts game, the Indianapolis resident's father and bystanders had to ferry the man and his 300-pound chair through a crush of fans. "I was shocked," says Hutcherson, whose surprise turned to anger at the company that had recently serviced the wheelchair.
Medical Supply Store reviews in Washington
Also fine in the 1st 6 months when monitoring of usage is required by insurance, troubleshooting, and answering questions. Very accommodating in letting me go to office myself to accelerate the process. Unit is top of the line brand and masks, and includes a wireless transmitter so you don't have to deal with mailing data cards or bringing in the unit, like with some cpap providers. Also, the 2 or 3 times that pressure changes were required by physician, they promptly and accurately executed the changes requested (again, done remotely).
That said, I have rated them lower because aspects of their ongoing replenishment service has fallen short in several ways for me, getting worse and more annoying since they subcontracted the "customer contact" part of supply provision.
* Their replacement hoses are generics which I find significantly inferior in actual usage than the original brand. They
are "springier" and therefore flip around more, get caught up in bedding, and put more stress on the nose attachments enough to more frequently cause leakage that wakes the user. The original brand (ResMed) is much "slinkier", so it is much more comfortable and less obtrusive, so much so that I actually pay out of my pocket to buy the brand name myself, even though their generic would be free (via insurance) for me. Comfort matters in using a CPAP.
* Methods for setting up notification for replenishment dates was not clearly conveyed, nor was the frequency with which masks should be replaced.. After my
* They have recently (?) subcontracted to another firm to provide contact calls and replenishment, in which a computer automated voice tells you "her" name is "Faith" as though it is a real person (really rubs me the wrong way) and it is difficult to get through the voice tree to reach a real person for anything but the most routine choices
* It's supposed to take up to 15 days to receive supplies, quite long as it is, but the last two times it's taken even longer than that to arrive-- right now I'm at 19 days and counting on latest order, with no delivery yet. As far as I know there's no way to track the package or expected arrival, they don't send you any email confirmation of order or shipment, for instance
The secretary is very rude her name is
I just want my old chair fixed and to get rid of this new chair.”
Medical Supply Stores in Washington, MO
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Washington.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center