On this episode of Chat with the Experts, Kiel Hauck talks with Marc Adams about the best methods for filing your taxes and answers common tax questions.
Find Top-Rated Seneca Accountants
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Accountants to Avoid
Top Rated Accountants
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 44% of Seneca Accountants are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Seneca Accountants
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 185 reviews for
Seneca Accountants from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Accountants and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Seneca
A professional tax consultant explains the different tax filing status options that exist for married, single, divorced and widowed U.S. taxpayers.
Collecting Social Security payments? As much as 85 percent of benefits could be taxable in some situations. Learn more before it's time to file your taxes.
Learn from a tax expert the various ways you can halt an IRS tax levy. After you evaluate your options, consider hiring an accountant to help.
Accounting reviews in Seneca
1. She printed out the form for my daughters
the form submitting a
2. She had my W-2 from my employer, the job that I was an employee, and she entered my income from that job, but never entered the amount I paid in taxes for that job on my return.
3. She failed to include state tax that was withheld on my W-2.
4.She also failed to include county tax that was withheld on my W-2. All of the documents she needed to complete the returns correctly were given to her and even attached by her to the originals that she sent back to me with my completed returns to send in for filing.
I have sent 3 separate requests by certified mail, FedEx and regular mail requesting to be paid the money she owes me, however she will not send any response by mail and when I call the office, I am told that
Due to her mistakes, I have asked to be reimbursed for:
The amount that she charged me to do incorrect/incomplete returns $205
The cost to have taxes evaluated and amended $100 ($50.00 per return State/Federal)
Federal penalties $70.65 due to her mistake
Federal interest $40.42 due to her mistake
Indiana penalties $33.88 due to her mistake
Indiana interest $ 2.36 due to her mistake
TOTAL DUE TO ME: $452.31
From the initial planning stages, Fuse Financial Partners helped us with their accounting and CFO services. Rolling up their sleeves and working with us, Fuse Financial Partners has enjoyed helping our business grow more than 50% every year since we opened our doors 5 years ago. We are thankful to have been a client of Fuse Financial Partners along the way and look forward to the years ahead.
All Accountants in Seneca, MO
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Seneca.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center