Access to trusted reviews, the best Drain Plumbers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Rolla Drain Cleaning Articles
My prior 2 experiences, they were quite prompt. At that time, both Father and son used to make service calls. But the Sr
However, this last instance, I have called in 3 times - 2 times left a message, no response. The 3rd time, I got the son, and he said he'd check his schedule and get back. That was two weeks ago.
Luckily, the job I have to get done isnt urgent (replacing outdoor spigots). Or just because it is a small job, they don't want to be bothered to respond.
I have to now look for another plumber who is responsive and reasonable.
1. charged me $1200 more than original price and tried to say it was because of the water - which we told them about and they could clearly see from the pump we had; not knowing any better I said I would pay $600 more ($3600 total)
2. they did not come back and fill in the concrete around the pump
3. they used a catch basin that is too small (per another plumber I had to have come out)
4. they used the wrong materials and a leak appeared in the pipe from the pump to the outside
5. the next day two young men who had less than a year's experience finished the job with no supervision and no one came out to inspect their work, even after I complained - the glue they used got all over the siding on my house
6. the piping coming out of the house impedes the water faucet so it cannot be used
7. they did not fill in around the hole in the house where the pipe comes out
8. they did not use long enough screws and a couple were already hanging out when they left
9. they covered up my sprinklers in the back yard
10. turns out they did not use the correct piping on the side of the house (per another plumber)
When I called
I have had to call several plumbers out and finally found B&L Plumbing who were hesitant to talk bad about a fellow company, but after all they saw they said they could fix the issue and they are going to move the very noisy sump pump to the outside and the piping all underground. They said with the pump underground there were no freezing issues. I will leave a reference for them once the work is done.
DO NOT USE
The sink installations look great! Bill and his son tested everything before leaving, and they cleaned up after themselves, which is rare. Bill also added a valve that I needed that was not part of the original estimate, and he explained all of the work done and what to expect from the new garbage disposal.
Having a first-rate plumber in my new city is a great feeling, and I will not hesitate to call
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Drain Plumbers in Rolla, MO
Blue Ridge, GA
Saint Joseph, MO
Sunrise Beach, MO
Overland Park, KS
St. Louis, MO
Montgomery City, MO
Kansas City, MO
Saint Joseph, Mo
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Rolla.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center