Learn what to do before and after when using a flotation tank.
Find Top-Rated East Bethel Pool Cleaners
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Pool Cleaners to Avoid
Top Rated Pool Cleaners
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 47% of East Bethel Pool Cleaners are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against East Bethel Pool Cleaners
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,311 reviews for
East Bethel Pool Cleaners from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Pool Cleaners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in East Bethel
The secret to having clear pool water is regular maintenance and cleaning. Follow these pool cleaning guidelines so you can enjoy a sparkling swimming space.
Does your swimming pool require resurfacing? Highly rated pool pros explain the latest resurfacing products, and provide an average cost to resurface a pool.
Is the finish on your pool falling apart? You'll need to have it resurfaced before your problems multiply. Check out these tips on fixing the finish.
You will have to find out what your model costs new - looks like they run from about $400 to 1700 depending on size. IF yours is at the lower end, might be just as cheap to replace it, with parts and labor. If not low end, then repair probably works. Typical pricing of components that might have gone out - switch $80, timer/control unit $130, heating element $100 (probably most likely to have failed) - so if only one of these went out, figuring $100-200 labor, probably cheaper to fix it. I would contact your dealer for a better idea.
BTW - here is a Saunatec instruction on maintenance on the heating element and rocks, failure to follow can shorten heating element life, if that is what went out (and probably the simplest to replace) -
Todd's Home Services
Pool Cleaning reviews in East Bethel
I am quite happy to have found
They were timely,smart,fair,flexible,competitive and honest.
Of nine firms considered, they were the only ones who were able to provide a complete job (pool,electric and paving).
They dealt with large 3'x3' concrete pavers.
As an architect i am very particular, and they did everything right. ...More /> The owner and staff were hard working and polite.
I highly recommend this company!
All Pool Cleaners in East Bethel, MN
White Bear Lake
Shop Local Pool Cleaning Services in East Bethel, MN
- ExcavatorsGENADEK LANDSCAPING & EXCAVATING INCMember Price$99 $99VIEW
- LandscapersStoneman Masonry IncMember Price$111 $400VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in East Bethel.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center