It's hard to talk money with aging parents, but financial planning and organization are critical when figuring out future health care and living options.
Find Top-Rated Royal Oak Retirement Community
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Retirement Community to Avoid
Top Rated Retirement Community
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 11% of Royal Oak Retirement Community are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Royal Oak Retirement Community
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 535 reviews for
Royal Oak Retirement Community from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Retirement Community and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Royal Oak
Pneumonia is tough on your body, even after you have been released from the hospital. Particularly for seniors, it’s important to take care recovering at home.
Stroke is a leading cause of death and disability in America. Here are common risk factors to be on the lookout for and steps you can take to avoid a stroke.
If you're looking for a simple and cost-efficient way to keep an eye on an aging loved one, consider wearable technology.
Independent Living reviews in Royal Oak
The site is carefully moderated, and inappropriate comments and suggestions are removed as soon as they are reported or found. The authors of the articles on the websites are quite knowledgeable and helpful in providing insight into some of the disease processes the human body goes through in it's lifetime.
I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs help with any kind of medical concern for a loved one or oneself!”
problem we will be taken care of in the attached facilities (the
All Retirement Community in Royal Oak, MI
Grosse Pointe Woods
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Royal Oak.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center