Chicken wire rarely looks this good
Find Top-Rated Metamora Fence Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fence Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Fence Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 12% of Metamora Fence Installers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Metamora Fence Installers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 287 reviews for
Metamora Fence Installers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Metamora
Fence installation costs often varies on factors, such as material and quality. A highly rated fencing contractor can help explain options and prices.
When preparing to fence your yard, make an informed decision. These four tips can help you pick the best type of fence for your yard, family and lifestyle.
Looking to hide your air conditioner? Get tips to disguise your A/C, like building a fence, adding landscaping and allowing room for air to circulate.
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Fencing reviews in Metamora
Person was professional, but did not hardly do ANY work for the money.
We know that our two fence gates catch and rub against each other. We KNOW that. That is why we purchased this deal. It was to repair up to two gates.
Well they came out on an extremely cold day, so everything was "shrunk" apparently. So he walked the fence, stated to my spouse that he oiled the gates (6 small hinges) and told my wife that they were not rubbing that day. We know that they do and the person should have seen that on the wood. Never suggested that he would come back out and fix them right when it was warmer. They apparently were just happy to take the quick money and run without "fixing" anything. They were there for not more than 10-15 minutes per my spouse. Very disappointed.
I called them to come out and give me a quote on installing a fence. They were able to come out and asked me what my vision was. They were able to provide me with a complete brochure to show the options that I had available. I was worried about getting a fence that my small dog could not escape through. I also wanted something nice as it is a new construction home and I wanted everything to have a similar look and feel. They were very eager help me and understand what I wanted. They took in-depth measurements then gave me a quote that day. They answered every question I had and even measured my dog to make sure she could not get through the slats. They were the most reasonably priced and offered the best fence that I could find on the
The first time they came for installation they stepped on to the yard and informed me that the ground was too soft to install. They marked for the fence and asked me if that was what I expected. It was so they told me that I would stay at the top of the install list and the first day available they would come back out and install. I did not have to worry that my fence would be skipped but I did call a couple of times to make sure they were coming back. Each time I called the person on the phone was very helpful and make sure I knew they were still waiting for a good day for install.
Three weeks and two winter storms later they were back to install. The men came to my door and asked one more time if the measurements were correct and got started. I could see that they were digging into rock underground. I could also tell they were dealing with clay dirt but they completed the whole job in one day and left my yard better than they found it. They took to some of the excess dirt and filled in some low spots which was a huge help for me. All of the other excess rock and dirt was taken away with them so I did not have to find something to do with it. Again huge help! I would not hesitate to ever call this company again for any of my fencing needs. Everyone that I spoke to via phone or in person was professional and I truly felt like a valued customer. My dog and I could not be happier with our new fennce.
All Fence Installers in Metamora, MI
Saint Clair Shores
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Metamora.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center