Yard plants, flowers vulnerable to animal trespassers
Find Top-Rated Fremont Fence Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fence Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Fence Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 341 reviews for
Fremont Fence Companies from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Fremont
Hiring a professional to install a fence can increase the price of your fencing project, depending on size and the type of fence.
Underground wood needs protection from moisture, bugs
Building a new wooden deck or fence? You’ll soon be faced with the tough topcoat decision: paint, stain or bare wood?
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Fence Company reviews in Fremont
completed the job in one day, did a fantastic job overall including clean up. I love the end product and so do my neighbors.
He and his team stand out as THE BEST - BY FAR.
Extremely professional, top quality work. We are simply overjoyed at the level of work he did plus in a timely manner and in the hottest time of the year no less. A plus.
Wholeheartedly recommend Bill for any of his services and will be going to him again if the need arises.
associate came on time with all the materials needed, worked quietly and efficiently and completed the job in about 5-6 hours. They broke down the old fencing materials into small pieces and loaded up my city garbage bins so they would be picked up two days later. They were neat, cleaned up all the debris, did not damage plants that were close to the fence line. Fence is sturdy, providing security as well as a neat background for future landscaping.
I would definitely recommend Mr.
You can tell they take pride in their work. Would strongly recommend for the job!!!
Fence Companies in Fremont, MI
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Fremont.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center