Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
Find Top-Rated Flat Rock Stucco Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Stucco Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Stucco Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 0% of Flat Rock Stucco Contractors are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Flat Rock Stucco Contractors
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Stucco Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Flat Rock
It's not unusual for stucco exterior surfaces to develop cracks. Because stucco requires an individual approach, be careful about who you hire to work on it.
Milwaukee-area contractors give solutions for an exterior painting dilemma.
Finding the right contractor and the right materials for a painting job is essential to the project’s quality and success. In this episode, painters from St. Louis , West Palm Beach, Fla., and Cleveland Heights, Ohio, give you insight on what’s involved with a painting project and what to look for when choosing a contractor.
I've used wall liner (it applies like wallpaper only thicker) to cover a multitude of "wall sins" over the years. In my opinion it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. It doesn't look cheap or tacky, it's inexpensive, non-labor intensive and not messy to install.
I used it for the first time about 15 years ago to cover a faux brick tile on my lower kitchen walls that couldn't be removed. It was either tear the wall down or take a chance on $40 worth of wall liner. It did the job beautifully and lasted. Since then I've used it to cover paneling, a badly gouged wall after a kitchen remodel and a wall that looked like a pegboard after floor to ceiling shelving was removed.
Friends and family (and realtors!) have been amazed by the transformation after applying this simple inexpensive product.
All Stucco Contractors in Flat Rock, MI
Saint Clair Shores
Shop Local Stucco Repair And Installation Services in Flat Rock, MI
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Flat Rock.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center