Access to trusted reviews, the best Kitchen And Bath Remodelers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Cheboygan Remodeling Articles
We signed on for a new kitchen that night as everything we were looking for was included in the design, and it also came well inside our budget. From there the process took care of itself with all the communication done online. From signing off on final drawings, to progressive payments and delivery dates. A delivery and installation date was sent through with five weeks notice, allowing for plenty of time to clean out cupboards and drawers. Delivered on the date stated, the removal of old the kitchen was started the very next day and installation followed a smooth plan, all organized by a very experienced installers and a team of tradesmen. Their quality of work was second to none, and being a tradie myself, i was looking for flaws all through the process.
Even after completion of installation, m&m construction Kitchens people give a follow up call to make sure all is OK...
we are very happy with our new kitchen, thank you for such a wonderful experience.
I contacted with Keystone based on their excellent reputation on Angie's List as well as their responsiveness during the quote process. They were great through the design process and showed flexibility in cabinet design and kitchen layout. Keystone's granite counter supplier employs software that lets one move and rotate the slab cut before anything is actually sliced allowing GREAT flexibility to match the slabs with the setting and align the stone's grain as desired.
I elected to perform demolition of the old kitchen myself and Keystone and I walked through the unit to
Overall, I found that while the final completed work was of high quality, I had to exercise constant vigilance to make sure that it was done correctly and as I had requested. Much of the work Keystone completed had to be re-visited and this caused a great deal of delay:
- I had specified the position of three pendant lights. The electrical subcontractor installed them in the wrong location and their installation was never checked by Keystone. After I mentioned the incorrect installation, Keystone was able to correct the situation.
- Similarly, the position of three electrical outlets, the disposal switch and the type of two of the light switches was incorrect even given the explicit directions I had left. Keystone did not inspect their subcontractor's work and it was left to me to find these errors. Keystone did make sure all these mistakes were corrected after I noted them.
- Preparation for the installation of the over-the-
- After installation of the granite, I noted that there was no caulking to seal the granite to the counters. Keystone was able to fix this fairly quickly.
- The unit counters required about 1-1/2 slabs of granite but since I had to purchase 2 full slabs, I requested that sections of the remaining material be delivered to my unit for future use. I discussed this with the granite installer, the granite cutter and I showed Keystone where I had set aside a place for the granite to reside. After the counters had been installed, I noticed that this extra material was nowhere to be found. Eventually, these sections were located and placed where I had requested.
- While I had specified that the wood grain on the cabinet fronts should be vertical, all were fabricated by Keystone with horizontal grain and had to be re-made. Similarly most of the shelf doors were warped on delivery and also had to be remanufactured by Keystone.
- After the work was largely completed, I was shocked to receive a line-item bill for $665 for demolition. When I contested this, it was explained that this additional work had been necessary but not communicated to me. When I noted that I had NOT authorized this work and in fact could have completed the effort myself, this item was removed from the bill.
- Several punch lists (the list of items still outstanding when the work is mostly done) were generated but there was no effort to consolidate them. I had spent a few hours to create one with about 30 line items. Two Keystone reps had also been on-site and each made his own hand-written list. When the Keystone craftsman was onsite to make the final changes, none of the lists could be found. I happened to have a copy of my own list and one other had to be called in. The third list Keystone compiled was forgotten at that point.
- No written care instructions were provided initially, so I could not tell what chemicals could be used on the counters and cabinets. I requested the instructions 4 times from 4 different people at Keystone before I received them.
To be fair, each and every person at Keystone I spoke to was personable and responsive to my concerns and no additional cost to me was incurred by any of the above. My "C" rating for Keystone is based on both the lateness of their completed work and their lack of coordination which required my constant vigilance and attention.
My wife and I like
scope, timing of the project and what the exact costs would be. Her plan/estimate was less expensive then 3 prior
bids and I felt like my needs as a homeowner were addressed personally from a quality and aesthetic standpoint.
with her staff being in my home while I was away.
I communicated to
recommended a few good options and I chose white subway tiles with "shimmering alboa" accent tile in the shower
and around my sunken bathtub. To mention, my sunken tub is a dark chocolate brown from the early 80's, but with
the work performed it looks new and is absolutely beautiful! I also added a shower light, new light controls, new
faucet for the bathtub and new shower fixture (including a hand-held) for the shower and new tile in my dressing/wet
In summary, I highly recommend Flooring & Granite by
able to have my guest bath done this summer. :=)
One thing that is important to me is feeling safe. When I met
The deck is beautiful and I love sitting outside on it while my puppy plays and in the late afternoon to do some work. The backdoor has been a lifesaver and all the work is top notch! I would definitely recommend
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Kitchen And Bath Remodelers in Cheboygan, MI
(1)go to our website to view companys history , we have 2 gallerys one on home building...
A-1 services commercial & residential we will beat any competitors price guaranteed all...
Bay Port, MI
Harbor Springs, MI
Thank you for your interest in adelaine construction! we build and remodel custom homes for...
Aluminum supply company, inc. was founded by robert marshall in 1948 and quickly became known...
Please visit us at our new location, 4064 holiday dr., flint, mi 48507, where we have one of...
Quarrier-producer of natural dimensional travertine and marble limestone collections, as...
Traverse City, MI
Bay cabinetry & design studio is a full service kitchen, bath & interior design studio...
Member of home builders association www.bertsdecor,com bni mid day profit partners
Traverse City, MI
We are a family owned and operated (over 50 years) flooring & kitchen store who back up...
Traverse City, MI
Additional dba names - bodamer sales inc.
Remodeling kitchens and bath for over 45 years.
We are a small 1-3 person full service plumbing/mechanical contracting & repair company...
Kansas City, MO
Cabinet giant is the right place for your online kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities,...
We offer a full scale of all outdoor improvements, from simple lawn care to complete landscape...
Chronus construction & landscaping is a small business. we accept payments in forms of cash,...
Classic copper works uses time honored german copper smith techniques handed down from father...
Additional address - po box 1800, alanson, mi 49706. see website for additional service areas....
Financing options available up to 72 months 0 interest no payments to qualified buyers
Company owner always on the job site to moniter and speed project completion. 5-10 employees....
Boyne City, MI
Licensed builder in business since 1981 custom homes, remodeling, roofing, garages, masonry,...
Family owned business. owner has been in the construction industry for 35 years.
Drummond Island, MI
We are a licensed and insured tile and marble contractor by the state of michigan. michigan...
Education for michigan act 54, builders, electricains
Dawn whyte, principal designer and owner of designs by dawn, is a life long resident of...
Directbuy of indianapolis is a great connection for those who prefer mid to high quality...
We build custom homes and log homes as well as remodeling. we do both residential and...
Michigan City, IN
Duneland home & hardware, inc. duneland home design center & showroom, duneland home...
Licensed, insured and trusted general contractor that has been in business of proudly serving...
We are a full service interior design firm. we also obtain a re-sale license which allows us...
Residential , remodeling , general contractor , light commercial , municipalities.
Michigan's oldest bathtub reglazing company, family owned since 1954. we supply our services...
Most of our services are done by harms enterprises. we have a handful of sub-contractors...
Residential and commercial services offered.
We are a one stop shop for all home improvements and home warranty needs. we are local almost...
We are a family owned and operated, two-man operation that specializes in custom orders of...
Home renovation & repair by tom, michigan residential builder since 2000, licensed, insured,...
Homemade design (hmd) is america's leading online interior design service providing a...
Indian River, Mi
Owner and 3 employees, hire local quality minded sub contractors, bill out at 1st of month ...
Big Rapids, MI
I am local builder that uses local employees and sub contractors. i was trained union...
We have 6 full time employees who have all been with the company for at least 15 years. we do...
We offer a full line of handyman service for residential or commercial. we never charge extra...
We are a general contracting company .
Dawn whyte, principal designer and owner of designs by dawn, is a life long resident of...
Lead-safe renovators was founded in 2010 as a division of elya construction, llc to promote...
I would like to personally thank you for your interest and time to look over my company. it...
Imagine yourself relaxing in the home of your dreams, a home customized to your liking right...
We are a full service license plumbing contractor for both residential and commercial...
About the my house doctor gerald "jerry" sessions is a licensed contractor ("residential...
Family owned & operated. additional email - email@example.com.
Small home town business. numerous sub-contractors available. whatever needs done can be...
Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org additional contact name - butch robbins
Additional phone - (888) 629-5120.
Cement City, MI
Ntk builders is a licensed,insured general contractor that that does residential...
Our goal is to help clients create beautiful and comfortable environments that reflect their...
Family owned home improvement company based in michigan since 1990 paramount has installed...
All plumbing needs. see our web site danbernoskiplumbing.com
We are a full line lumber yard, kitchen center and floor covering center
Bay City, MI
Quality built buildings is a full service construction company, specializing in pole and steel...
Royal Oak, MI
We are a remodeling homeowner advocate. remodeling second opinion helps homeowners by stopping...
Cabinet making / building and remodeling. any carpentry work….
We are a general contractor that can help you with almost anything you need built , remodeled,...
Sean meyer construction provides personalized construction and remodeling services at rates to...
The end product will be your blue prints, floor plans, notes or drawings (non-technical nor...
The springfield construction group provides many specialized services with one phone call. ...
Star 10 inc manufactures paint stripper/remover. we currently employ 1 full time and 2...
At sunglo, we take the responsibility of restoring your home very seriously. that’s why we...
East Jordan, MI
Our company has been in business for over 12 yrs. and we have been fully licensed & insured as...
Trademark custom builders llc. is a full-service design build company servicing central and...
Sterling Heights, MI
Currently service the metro detroit, and northern lower michigan areas. with over 30 years of...
Michigan based contractor. we are a genaral contractor workmans comp.
Warmzone is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated...
We are a low overhead family business with over 20 years experience as insured and licensed...
Kent City, MI
Welch tile & marble is a family owned business founded by richard welch in 1987. his son dan...
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Cheboygan.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center