Access to trusted reviews, the best Remodeling Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Battle Creek Home Remodeling Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Battle Creek Remodeling Contractors Reviews
The job took about 4 hrs. The doors look good and fit correctly. Both
I had a major sewerback up and I called them as soon as ServePro was finished. The next day they were here and assisted me in planning the project and working with the insurance adjuster. There were several changes in our plan and they explained exactly how and how much the project would be affected in time and price. They have kept me up to date on what has been accomplished and what they planned to do the following day.
I would not consider using anyone else since I have received other bids and they were MUCH more and some did not even get back to me with the bids..
I plan to use them on a three season room next year.
expect each day. Everyone arrived on time and took care to keep my home
clean, not easy since everything had to be taken through my dining room
and kitchen to get to the bathroom construction. I was impressed by
the attention to detail, making sure paint was exactly the way I wanted
it and that crisp lines made the contrasting colors stand out. The
floor took extra attention because it was not level to start and the
major plumbing fixtures were moved. It looks perfect today. I am very
happy with my new bathroom and I recommend "
From Day 1, many positive qualities began to stand out about the Teachouts:
1) Punctuality: They arrived when they said they would; If they were going to be late, they let us know.
2) Neatness: Wow! Our home was ALWAYS left as neat as a pin at the end of the work day.
3) Constant Communication: If we had a question or concern, we simply called/texted
4) Honesty: We met the nicest people working in our home. Most often, we were at work while people worked. We never worried about this. This says a lot about the Teachouts and their crew.
5) Outstanding Workmanship: We are rather particular and the end result was well worth the wait! We have a wonderful new living space that we believe adds exceptional value to our home.
From beginning to end,
All Remodeling Contractors in Battle Creek, MI
East Leroy, MI
Grand Rapids, MI
Battle Creek, MI
Battle Creek, MI
Santa Ana, CA