Want a DJ playing music at your wedding reception, to set the tone and help you celebrate with family and friends? Consider these 10 things your DJ should know.
Find Top-Rated Mount Airy Event Planners
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Event Planners to Avoid
Top Rated Event Planners
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 293 reviews for
Mount Airy Event Planners from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Event Planners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Mount Airy
Declining membership numbers in trade associations point to a clown shortage, but professional clowns disagree and say they’re here to stay.
Preventative injuries are common around the July 4th holiday because people often don’t follow the proper safety protocol for lighting fireworks.
Consider your home's layout to decide if an existing space can be converted into a game room or if you'll need to add on.
Party Planning reviews in Mount Airy
Let me start with - people were actually singing
It was my husband's 60th Surprise Birthday Party. Yes... 60 ... I know! We have a fun group of friends, but this was wild even for us and
He arrived hours early to set up. He and
I do want to note that it says "would you use this provider in the future?" And even though I clicked 'yes' ...I don't plan on getting married again!
Event Planners in Mount Airy, MD
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Mount Airy.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center