Find Top-Rated Hurlock Professional Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Professional Services to Avoid
Top Rated Professional Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 4,276 reviews for
Hurlock Professional Services from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Professional Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Hurlock
Professional reviews in Hurlock
1. Inconsistency. The rates for any given size storage unit are variable and constantly changing, based on vacancy rates (i.e.
the number of units of a given size that are available for rental). If they have five 10 x 20 ft. units available, the rates are
considerably lower than if one unit is available.
2. Administrative fees. The charge a one-time administrative fee of $25.00 (or thereabouts) for document preparation which is
arbitrary and clearly aimed at increasing revenue. In the days of paperless documents, this is shameful.
3. Rigid policies and procedures. The Staff members Insist that you put your own lock on the unit the very day that you rent it.
And then they put an incredibly adhesive sticker on your lock--more for their convenience; not the renter's.
4. Insistence on renter's insurance "to protect your possessions." They are merely trying to reduce their liability....
Despite what might seem to be attractive rates at the outset, they are diminished by the fees, mandatory insurance and rigid policies. Rather than being user friendly, they seem to have an obstructionist mindset.
I will not rent from this facility in the future and will make every effort to terminate my current rentals, as soon as I possibly can. The "corporate influence" is evident; I think most would be better served by a locally owned storage facility and not one owned by a corporation or what may be a franchise.
Barn delivery and install - excellent
Quality - great
Professional Services in Hurlock, MD
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Hurlock.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center