Access to trusted reviews, the best Remodeling Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Bel Air Home Remodeling Articles
Home Remodeling reviews in Bel Air
in scope and consisted of replacing our front door, rear patio slider, repairing some interior drywall work, and adding crown molding. This more recent project was much larger in terms of work and cost. For this project, we built an addition over our garage consisting of a master bedroom, master bath with custom shower and clawfoot tub, and custom walk-in closet. Precision Remodeling also replaced all of our home’s windows (15), siding, and the posts and rails for our front porch. While we were familiar and quite happy with Precision’s work, we did the due diligence of getting two other bids. Precision’s bid was the most accurate and fair (one was under bidding to get the job and the other required significant money for the design alone). We went with Precision and were exceptionally pleased with the quality of the work and the professionalism of the crew and subcontractors. We have listed some of the Benefits and some of the Opportunity areas of working with Precision Remodeling below:
1. We are delighted with the end result—including the sturdy structure, incredible vaulted ceiling, the gorgeous tile and granite in the bath, the plumbing fixtures (clawfoot tub), plush carpet, and the custom shelves built for the walk-in closet.
2. Precision Remodeling has very high standards with regard to its employees in terms of knowledge and professionalism. For instance, the entire crew wears uniforms, removes their shoes (when possible) or covers them with booties upon entering the home, and cleans up their workspace at the end of each day. They take great pride in their professionalism and it shows.
not you can reach your contractor when you need him.
4. Precision has very close ties with its subcontractors and they provide amazing service and are incredibly responsive.
5.The exterior crews (
codes while making the outside of your home beautiful. They have many, many years of building experience and you can see it in their work. For example, they were not satisfied with the framing of our addition until everything was perfectly level and braced to meet standards that exceed those required by the state of Maryland. I have hurricane clips, which are not required in Maryland, on my addition because that is their standard.
6. The interior crews (
on materials) look custom. For example, my wife loved the tiling work that was done in the bathroom but the color of just one particular tile bothered her. Without a moment’s hesitation, and despite the fact that it created re-work for them
(especially so due to the installation of a heating mat), Pat and his crew removed the offending tile and replaced it with another.
1.The start date and completion date for the project got pushed several weeks due to the sheer volume of business
Precision is experiencing right now. They are a high-quality contractor and much in demand. This delay caused
some changes to the schedule and a good amount of juggling for the family.
2.There were some design elements that probably should have been discussed before work began that required some
fairly intensive on-the-spot trouble-shooting and redesign (bathroom layout, required egress, and the centering of the vaulted ceiling).
3. Some of the cost overruns could have been forecast into the original quote (e.g., additional carpeting for a closet that was moved, fire-rated drywall, etc.) or an alternate material chosen if the cost differential was caught in time (e.g., the tile chosen for
the bathroom was not in budget but ordered). Having said that, decisions made by the homeowners (e.g., keeping the more expensive tile, vaulting the bedroom ceiling) affected the cost. Overall, the project went 12% over budget. Of that,
9% was homeowner-driven.
Overall, I highly recommend
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Remodeling Contractors in Bel Air, MD
Ellicott City, MD
Linthicum Heights, MD
Sparrows Point, MD
Bel Air, MD
Shop Local Home Remodeling Services in Bel Air, MD
- Remodeling ContractorsKris Konstruction Design & Build GroupMember Price$6549 $11000VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Bel Air.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center