Sick of seeing shredded pieces of chair around your home, but don't want to declaw your cat? These tips will help you train a cat not to scratch.
Find Top-Rated Woburn Veterinarians
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Veterinarians to Avoid
Top Rated Veterinarians
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 74% of Woburn Veterinarians are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Woburn Veterinarians
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,520 reviews for
Woburn Veterinarians from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Veterinarians and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Woburn
Experts say planning ahead can ease some of the stress and high costs of urgent veterinary care. So how much does a trip to the emergency vet cost?
Bad breath in dogs can be caused by a number of factors, but delaying your dog's dental care can lead to more serious health issues later, like kidney disease.
The holidays bring many health hazards for your pets, including toxic plants and foods. Follow these holiday safety tips to avoid a trip to the emergency vet.
The first answer is pretty thorough but I would like to add a few points.
First.. the type of food you are feeding your dog may be the key. If you are using a food that is grain, rice or corn based in the first three ingredients, please change to a food that is meat or chicken based. Many dogs are allergic to grain, rice, wheat and corn and these things are used as primary ingredients in many well known, name brand dog foods. Secondly, all treats that have these ingredients should be cut out. It takes weeks to months before a food change can show results so you must be patient. Jumping from one food to another will be counter-productive.
Some dogs are so allergic to flea or other insect bites that one or two bites can cause a severe reaction. Once the itching/scratching cycle begins, it is hard to stop it. Benadryl is good but I suggest liquid form. You can get it inexpensively at one of the dollar stores. The pills take time to break down in the digestive system so you get better and faster results with the liquid.One tsp= 5cc and most dogs of average size can tolerate that much and more if the dog is a larger breed.
Allergy testing is very expensive and most dogs will test positive to some things. That does not mean that the itching is coming from those things as many things in the environment can trigger positive test results. Breaking the cycle of itching is primary and that can be done with prednisone ( short term and last resort after benadryl and bathing), allergy shots( same deal, last resort after easier methods). This spring and summer have been particularly hard, weather-wise.
In the meantime, here's what you do:
1) Look for the Submit a Report button. It's yellow and on the right-hand side of the page.
2) Search for the animal cancer care clinic you're looking for. The search box should be inside a yellow bar.
3) You should see a list of potential matches, but on top of those, there should be "add a provider to the List" text in blue, which is where you'll click to get to the add page.
Let me know if you have any trouble. Sorry, again, for this being so confusing.
Veterinarian reviews in Woburn
They provided a low cost number and a high cost number.
Met with surgeon and scheduled a date and went over all the pros and cons, what-ifs and possible scenarios.
Day of surgery dropped off dog and required to pay the low cost number prior to surgery.
Was contacted by surgeon after ultra sound with results and recommendations of whether to proceed with surgery or not. It was a go.
Several hours later surgeon contacted me again to updat me that dog was out of surgery and how things went and look for the future.
Dog stayed overnight for monitoring.
Lakeshore called me in the morning and reported on how dog was doing and that I could pick her up anytime.
Went to pick up dog and met with technician to go through all discharge procedures and follow up treatment plans, medications, etc. They were very thorough and clear and answered all questions promptly.
Went to counter to check out and pay in full and they stated that they owed me a credit of several hundred dollars as costs came in below low cost estimate.
WHEN DOES THAT HAPPEN!!!??
To say the least I was very pleased in the overall experience at Lakeshore.
All Veterinarians in Woburn, MA
Shop Local Veterinarian Services in Woburn, MA
- Cleaning ServicesLC CleaningMember Price$180 $200VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Woburn.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center