Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Theater Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Taunton Home Theater Installation Articles
I am now in the process now of finding another company to fix my system. I am still without surround sound and inability to utilize my games. I paid
Because I of this, I cannot give this company a good review. His lack of responsiveness is unacceptable. I would NOT recommend this company.
After numerous phone calls and messages during nearly 30 days of sales pitches, on May 20, 2014, I accepted the proposal from
Our home was undergoing a large remodeling project and throughout the remodeling phases, I frequently updated
1. On the morning Aug-20-2014, 9:30 AM, I was informed by owner
2. I was also informed that
3. Furthermore, it was made clear to me that the contract was being unilaterally canceled because “I was one of the most difficult customers they’ve every worked with and I was disrespectful to the staff and employees” – which, as at least a half dozen contractors can attest to, never, ever happened;
4. Based on their instructions and installation guidelines, I invested thousands of dollars on electricians, painting, finishing and materials specifically for the installation of the home theater locations, which were all outlined and marked on location by
5. Throughout these months, my contractors made countless repairs from the sloppy, shameful work performed by
7. Their employees are amateurs and ignorant of the project scope to be performed maintain arrogant postures when called upon to clean up after themselves or repair problems they caused; They have no idea what they are doing, no proper instructions on what to perform when they are on site with owner's who are unresponsive and simply don't care;
8. Numerous mistakes were made – many of which I was able to correct prior to escalation;
10. Once our $9,000 deposit was received I never again received any phone calls or follow-up from either the owner (except to ask for more money and increase the project cost) and trial text messages clearly demonstrates my claims.
11. My calls placed were not returned and messages not replied by owner's
He showed up on time on the day of install, and got right to work. He asked me questions as needed throughout the day, and didn't mind that I was asking him a lot of questions as he was setting things up. We ran into a few "snags" (due to the layout of my house) but
I didn't mention price yet, but I can tell you that he is extremely competitive on that front. I think you would be hard pressed to find a better deal with someone that is actually very knowledgeable and does good work.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Home Theater Installers in Taunton, MA
No. Easton, MA
North Andover, MA
New York, NY
East Weymouth, MA
North Billerica, MA
East Providence, RI
Needham Heights, MA
North Attleboro, MA
West Springfield, MA
Yarmouth Port, MA
South Weymouth, MA
North Oxford, MA
West Roxbury, MA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Taunton.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center